*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068650-One-Fifty-Two-Total
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1068650 added April 13, 2024 at 4:21am
Restrictions: None
One Fifty-Two Total
One Fifty-Two Total


Yesterday at work, I got one hundred and twenty-two single sentences written for Episode Three and Episode Four of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. The first ninety were the Scene Outline to the end of Episode Three. Then I got the Act Breakdown, the Story Outline, and two-thirds of the Scene Outline for Episode Four.

After I got home from work I finished the Scene Outline for Episode Four and my single sentences. Once I got them done, there was one more thing I needed to do before I could go to my single paragraphs. That one thing was updating my Act Breakdowns and my Story Outlines.

While I was doing my Scene Outlines some of my Story Outlines got changed slightly. I needed to update those changes with my Act Breakdowns too. Some of them I did while I was writing my Scene Outlines. But most I needed to do now. It’s a good thing that I did this too. I had other things that needed updating too.

The biggest extra change that I needed to make was changing ‘checking out’ to ‘looking at’ or a combination of these phrases like ‘check out’ and ‘look at.’ The population of Poulask doesn’t check out something. They look at it. Those are the only other updates I have seen so far.

I didn’t think it was going to take that much time to update my Act Breakdowns and my Story Outlines. But it took me a lot longer than I thought it was going to take. As a result, I only got three of them done today. I will have to do the other three tonight when I get home from work. Hopefully, it won’t take me so long to do them.

Maybe, I could have gotten one more update done today. But I still had this blog entry to write and post. If I didn’t have it, I probably would have gotten this update done too. The first three are the only ones I need to start writing my single paragraphs for this project.

With the first three Parts or Episodes, I can start working on my single paragraphs for this project. That’s what I’m going to be doing starting when I go back to work. These paragraphs will either be four or five lines long. Chaad’s, Suuri’s, and Hoolle’s paragraphs will be five, and Reen’s, Voonc’s, and Kiirra’s will be four lines long.

I don’t know how many of these single paragraphs I will be able to get written today at work. But with thirty-six per Part or Episode, I’m hoping it will be at least half of this number. Of course, I would like it to be all thirty-six for Part One, but eighteen would be very good too.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068650-One-Fifty-Two-Total