*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068831
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2317669
My Game of Thrones 2024 Workbook
#1068831 added April 15, 2024 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Door #12

1.
I'm the kind of person who goes overboard with lunch orders. First, I will drive pretty much anywhere within a half hour's distance to retrieve the food you like most. For me these days, that would probably either be tacos or sushi, but this is Kiya's lunch so she gets to pick the place. But I wouldn't stop at just putting in a pickup order and then driving over to the restaurant to get it. I'd also be stopping for some sort of drink to go with it. Perhaps a smoothie, or an afternoon caffeine pick-me-up. Then, of course, there's dessert. Should Kiya not have a particular dessert that she's craving, I'll be stopping at Blackmarket Bakery, a bakery near me that has amazing cookies, scones, brownies, etc. They actually supply several of the higher-end coffee shops in my area with the baked goods for their pastry cases. *Hungry*

______________________________

(150 words)





2.
medical vanguard
toiling away, day to day—
the unsung heroes

______________________________

(3 lines)



Prompt: 1. Before the game, Kiya said she doesn't remember what she had for lunch. Write a (500 words or less) story as to what you brought her to eat. 2. Write a poem (any style) about a nurse, 150 words max. 20 lines max.
© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068831