*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068910-Breakfast
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1068910 added April 16, 2024 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Breakfast


Since the breakfast time is only till 10.30, the hotel staff told that whoever wants to have whatever, should have it till 10.30. After this the buffet will be closed.


What and how much can any person eat for breakfast? But because the order to ban breakfast had come, I saw that people quickly got up from their chairs and someone was bringing a full plate of fruits, someone was ordering four omelettes. Someone brought idli and dosa, while another man brought two-three glasses of juice. Someone brought a plate full of toast along with honey, butter and mustard sauce.

I sat quietly at my place and kept watching all this.

One or two mothers were stuffing food into the mouths of their children. She was saying eat immediately, now this restaurant will be closed.

Breakfast is usually free for those who stay at hotels. Meaning, morning breakfast is included in the hotel fare. I have seen many people many times that they try to reach breakfast late in the morning and eat a little more so that they can handle the work of lunch. Many people also eat more because they think that it is free, so there is no harm in taking more.

Many people know that they cannot eat that much, but they stock up just so that they do not fall short.

Actually every person knows his own dosage. He knows he can only eat so much. But he gets trapped in greed and collects more than required.

I kept watching everything silently from my chair.

It was half past ten. The restaurant was closed. People were sitting. He had collected a lot of things on the table.

But now they were not able to eat. How can anyone drink two-three glasses of juice? Top with four omelettes. Lots of toast. Many children were fighting with their mother that they should not eat anymore. Mothers were also tired of eating and feeding.

And finally, one by one everyone left the breakfast on the table and slowly went out. Meaning, all that juice, fruits, eggs, bread all went waste.

🌟 *This is life.* 🌟

We are all busy gathering more than our appetite. We all know that we will not be able to use it. We know that even our children will not be able to enjoy this. But we gather more than enough on our respective tables.

When we gather, we are not so ignorant that we do not know that we will not be able to eat them all. We know that we will leave these and walk out of the restaurant shyly, leaving everything on the table.

Save only as much as you really need.

*This world is a restaurant.*

*No one can sit in this restaurant forever.*

*No one can eat in this restaurant continuously.*

*There is a limit for everyone's food.* *The duration of everyone's stay in the restaurant is also fixed.*

Take only that much which you enjoy. Collect only as much as can meet your needs. ,

*Everything else is left here. Be it breakfast or anything else*...

Many of us see many people leaving the restaurants of the world, leaving a lot of things on the table. But still we don't understand how much we need.

*We know that we will also leave everything, but in the pursuit of accumulating, we also stop tasting what is there*.

😔😔😔


© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068910-Breakfast