*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068930-Mercury-in-retrograde--communication-is-backward
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1068930 added April 16, 2024 at 5:01pm
Restrictions: None
Mercury in retrograde ( communication is backward!)
Hi, y'all 🤠 it's been 8 days since my last hello 🤗!
Mercury is the planet of communication and when it goes retrograde anything to do with it, has roadblocks and setbacks. Like you were planning to write something or someone and something else came up and maybe 🤔 you forget about it.

The good news is it goes direct ( not backward !)
On April 25th ( MoJo and Maxy will be 2 years old!)
I got them a small kitty condo 🐈😺 and put it together this past weekend. They love another place to play and hang out 😜!

I did my Tarot cards ( haven't in a long time) said a breakthrough was on the way and good time for creative pursuit Etc! I also found a site that shows the correlation of the Major Arcana and the Tree of Life in the Kabbalah. It was very interesting 🧐 and who knows maybe a topic to write about?!

Both grandsons called over the weekend and was such a blessing to hear from them and knowing they are doing great!
With all the troubles in the world and daily life, it's a blessing to know we are loved and cared about.
Both have struggled with special needs challenges and I've given my all to help them grow and thrive.

My good friend " MABs" of 50 years is in the hospital 🏥. I'm praying for her recovery 🙏 and healing. I ask my friends here to add prayers as well.
I haven't prayed a Rosary in a long time but will today. It's not a " Jewish" thing but I've always been a horse of another color and don't find prejudices in prayers in all the faiths I committed to, over a lifetime. ⏳⌚
I also ask for prayers for myself in a personal matter. Trying to figure out my life.
My writing plans and reviews have been on the back burner, so to speak 🙊.
Am working towards getting back on track 🚉🚂
Soon.
Before the retrograde was doing images and making new categories for folders. That went to 💩 poop. One of my dear friends here wasn't feeling well and you can pray 🙏 for her as well, please!
Thanks for listening ( I've been fighting depression and stuff...) ugh at least not the awful pain of the past 2 years.

Hugs 🤗 to y'all and to WS in Japan! Have been so enjoying his account of his trip.
Till next time 😻!

© Copyright 2024 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068930-Mercury-in-retrograde--communication-is-backward