*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069026-It-has-Been-One-of-Those-Days-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1069026 added April 17, 2024 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
It has Been One of Those Days Again
It Has Been One
of Those Days Again


Unfortunately, I haven’t had too much time to work on the single paragraphs for my Water Wars scriptwriting project today. It hasn’t been a typical Wednesday. When I was working at my post here in Topeka, it was because I went back to work at midnight Wednesday for a Thursday morning shift. I can’t use that excuse now.

After all, I work Friday and Saturday where I work now. At least I will be until this coming Saturday. After this Saturday, I’m going to start my almost month-long vacation so that I can move back to Missouri. My point is, that there was no reason why I couldn’t get more writing done today than I did. Except for the reason why I didn’t.

Today was more like Monday. From the time I woke up until the end of the day my brother and I have been very, very busy doing things that needed to be done. Some of it was related to our move. But some of it wasn’t. it was the some that wasn’t that took up most of our day.

There was a problem with our phone service today. But we didn’t know about it until the end of the afternoon. At first, we thought it was our internet being cut. Only it wasn’t because I could go on Microsoft Edge and Outlook. I couldn’t access either one if the internet was down.

When we tried to call our phone service, we couldn’t do it. So, we had to go there to see what was going on that was about five miles from where we live. After we got there we found out it was because the Towers our services uses were down. We didn’t get power back until almost the time I started writing this blog entry.

It wasn’t a total loss today when it comes to my writing. I did have a few minutes here and there to work on this project, and I took advantage of those minutes. Unfortunately, I only got eighteen single paragraphs written today. Six to end Part Two of my Movie Introduction and twelve for the first two Acts of Episode One.

Overall, eighteen single paragraphs aren’t too bad for one day of writing. At least I don’t think that it is. When it comes to single paragraphs ten to fifteen isn’t very good. But over fifteen is. It should have been more. That’s all I’m trying to write here. That it should have been more.

With twelve single paragraphs already written for the Episode One Story Outline, that means I only have twenty-four more single paragraphs to write before I finish writing this Story Outline. I have done twenty-four before. There is no reason why I can do it again.

There may be at least one reason why, though. As far as I know, there is nothing that my brother and I need to do tomorrow. I know there are a couple of things we must start working on to start our move to Missouri. But they shouldn’t take us all day to do them. I should have plenty of time to work on this project.

Then again, I may be wrong about that. Because of our move, we need to start getting ready to do that. As a result, I may not have as much time to work on my writing over the next month. What time I do have I’m going to be spending it on my writing. Unfortunately, that may be a couple of hours a day or it could be a little bit more than that.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069026-It-has-Been-One-of-Those-Days-Again