*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068947-Almost-All-of-Part-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1068947 added April 16, 2024 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
Almost All of Part Two
Almost All of Part Two


Today wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. My brother and I did have a little bit that we needed to get done today. But it didn’t take too long to accomplish it. As a result, I had a lot of time to work on the single paragraphs for the Part Two Story Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get all thirty-six single paragraphs written for this Story Outline. I did thirty of them written, though. If I had another thirty minutes, I probably would have gotten the last six written too. That was how close I was to getting all thirty-six single paragraphs written today.

As I mentioned above, my brother and I didn’t have that much we needed to get done today, and it didn’t take us too long to get it done. That means I had plenty of time to work on this project. Almost six hours to work on it. Another reason why I should have gotten the other six written.

That’s about an hour and ten minutes per Act. That isn’t very well. I should have been able to do it in about forty-five minutes to an hour at the most to finish each Act. What took me so long to accomplish these Acts? That’s a good question. A question I don’t have an answer to.

I know it wasn’t a lack of sleep that slowed me down because I got plenty of sleep last night. It wasn’t a lack of concentration either. At least I don’t think that it was. I did have a little bit of a problem with concentration. But I don’t think that’s the reason why I didn’t get those extra six single paragraphs written today.

The only thing I can think of as the reason was all the rewriting I needed to do, and I had a lot of it. Why did I have so much rewriting today? What is the usual reason why I have any rewriting? That’s right, it’s because I didn’t like what I wrote, the length of the line, or the length of the paragraph. It wasn’t what I wrote this time.

It was the length of the line and paragraph. At least I think that was the reason why. I knew what I wanted to write, and for a change how I wanted to write it. But either the end of a line was off slightly, or the end of the paragraph was too long, or both.

Hopefully, I can do as well tomorrow as I did today. If not a little bit better. I may be able to do that. After all, I know my brother and I need to do a few things tomorrow. But I don’t think it will take too long to do them. If that’s true, I should have plenty of time to work on this project.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068947-Almost-All-of-Part-Two