*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069754-My-The-Final-Ritual-Update
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1069754 added April 25, 2024 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
My The Final Ritual Update
My The Final Ritual Update


Today, I started working on my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project, which started with creating the spreadsheet for this project. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten very far on it yet. I got the parts for Dinill and Marri done in two ways. But not the parts for Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma yet.

Well, that isn’t exactly true. I created two spreadsheets for this project. The first one started with the secondary characters of Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma in the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. My second spreadsheet has Dinill or Marri beginning and ending each Act. Including the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts.

I have barely finished the first spreadsheet. But I don’t like it. it’s too one-sided with some of the secondary characters. For example, Kealor isn’t officially in the first Act until halfway through it in Scene Ten. Of course, he will be a part of some of the other scenes before then, but not his own scene.

In the Teaser Act, Kealor isn’t in the movie until the middle of it in Scene Five. Another reason I don’t like Act One too. As the head of the family now he should be in more scenes, and he will probably be because he’s the head of the family now, but they aren’t his scenes. It’s like that for the others too. But not as bad as it is for him.

Dinill is the main, main character of this movie with Marri right behind him. They both have the same number of scenes. It’s just how they are set up in this spreadsheet and movie that counts. The same is true for Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma. They have the same number of scenes too. but there are four of them and two main characters.

That’s why I like the first spreadsheet. It makes it a little bit more even all the way around if Kealor, Pallim, Tylmer, and Corma have the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. I may still go with this spreadsheet. But if I do, I’m going to try to improve it better. The way it is right now I don’t like it, but with some improvements I might.

The second spreadsheet I might still do too. I like it because it begins with Dinill and it ends with Marri. Both at the beginning of each Act and the end of them. What I don’t like about it is it’s kind of one-sided. Dinill starts and ends the Teaser Acts, Act Two, and Act Four while Marri starts and ends Act One, Act Three, and the Tag Act.

Then again, the second spreadsheet format is a good thing. After all, this movie is about Dinill and Marri. Dinill should start this movie and Marri should end it. At least that’s what I think. I will decide which spreadsheet I will use after I finish my second one. It could go either way, but it looks like it will be the second spreadsheet.

Don’t panic, the storylines are the same for these six characters. It’s just how I am presenting them in this spreadsheet and movie that’s different. Once I finish with this spreadsheet, I will start writing the single sentences and the single paragraphs for this movie. But first thing is first. I need to finish this spreadsheet.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069754-My-The-Final-Ritual-Update