*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069828
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2317669
My Game of Thrones 2024 Workbook
#1069828 added April 26, 2024 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Tedious Citadel Task #19

Troy's buddies cheered him on as he pounded back the last of his beer and got to his feet. He had been keeping an eye on the woman at the corner of the bar all night. She was stunning; probably five-foot-nine with at least half of that seeming to be long, slender legs. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting dress which showed off her toned, athletic physique. Troy’s money was on her being some sort of fitness influencer or personal trainer or something. Five beers and a twenty-dollar bet later, he was headed over to try and convince her to leave with him. He was a little nervous; a dozen men throughout the night had courted her, and each one had left her table disappointed and rejected.

She was sexy from a distance, but absolutely stunning up close. Her dark auburn hair fell just below her shoulders, framing her seraphic face and vibrant, energetic gray eyes. Her skin was flawless and radiant, and Troy's gaze moved from her face down to her ample cleavage, which strained against the confining bust of her navy blue, silk cocktail dress.

Before he was even halfway across the room, she noticed him, her grey eyes tracking him as he made his way over to the table. She offered him a friendly smile.

"H-Hi." Was all he could manage.


His buddies laughed and catcalled as Troy talked to the beautiful woman across the room. The one who made the wager was certain this would be the easiest twenty bucks he'd ever made. This chick had been turning down guys all night, and Troy was too drunk to know any better. Hell, even when Troy was completely sober, his “game” was severely lacking; it would be a miracle if he even managed to get more than a two-minute conversation out of her.

When she got up to leave with him, their jaws dropped.


The woman led Troy by the hand, snaking through the crowded bar toward the exit. She brushed by Troy's buddies, smiling at them and offering a wink to the one that had made the bet. A moment later, she had Troy were gone.


Outside, she headed over to a brand new Aston Martin.

"You're cute," she observed. Without a second thought, she reached down deftly under her dress. Troy couldn't believe his eyes and looked around to see if anyone else was watching this. The woman stepped out of her thong panties, handing them to Troy.

"That should get you some props from your friends. You might want to wait out here for a few minutes or they’re going to think you finished too fast."

She flashed him a smile and headed for her car. The door was already open when Troy was finally able to speak.

"Wait," he said.

She stopped, looking at him expectantly.

"You're leaving?"

An amused smirk spread across her lips.

"I think I'm a little out of your league, buddy."

Troy was becoming emboldened, and he didn’t have all of his friends watching on, judging his every move and decision. But more than anything, he knew he couldn’t let this incredible woman go without at least taking his shot. If he didn’t, he’d spend the rest of his life wondering what could have been.

"Give me a chance?"

The woman stifled a laugh. Her playful eyes sized him up.

“No offense, but I don’t think couldn't handle me.”

She moved to get back into the car, but something about the look on his face caught her eye and she stopped, giving him a longer, more appraising glance. He wasn’t bad looking by any means. Young, in good shape, relatively handsome... Troy definitely had potential, even if he didn’t have the movie star good looks and gym rat physique of guys that were more on her level.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

She motioned toward the passenger door and Troy wasted no time hopping in. Settling into the driver seat, she turned to him and extended her hand.

"I'm Eden."

"Troy."

"Nice to meet you, Troy. Now buckle up."

Troy quickly fumbled with his seatbelt as Eden revved the engine. She jammed the pedal down and the Aston Martin tore out of the parking lot, two long trails of smoldering rubber behind them. Eden drove like a bat out of hell, taking turns way too sharply, until Troy was clutching the seatbelt and trying his best not to slide over the center console and into Eden’s lap.

-------------------------

The Aston Martin pulled onto a private drive, speeding down the dark road for some time, eventually arriving at a big house tucked away in the hills. It wasn’t quite “mansion” sized, but it was definitely larger than anything Troy had in his middle class suburban neighborhood growing up. It was probably at least three or four thousand square feet, and the architectural style was reminiscent of an old Italian villa, the kind you might find in the hills of Tuscany.

"Nice," Troy noted.

"Thanks," Eden replied, shutting off the car. “It’s not much, but it’s home.”

“Reminds me of a place my parents took me in Italy when we were younger. It was a family vacation and the other family didn’t end up being able to come along, so we had the entire villa to ourselves. My parents spent the entire time drinking wine and eating fine food, and we spent the entire vacation in the pool or playing in the nearby orchards.”

Eden smiled, and seemed to be considering something.

"Look," she finally said. "You seem like a really nice kid. So if you want to just go inside, get a drink, and then have me drive you home, that's okay."

"No, I want to do this," Troy responded, almost eagerly.

Eden nodded and they headed inside. Troy thought that he sensed an almost somber countenance on her face (which could have been aggression or denial; he was apparently bad at discerning expressions), but he chose to ignore it and followed her into the house.


The house was impeccably decorated; just the right touch of chic, modern style with tasteful, Asian-inspired accents. She didn’t waste any time and, taking him by the hand, she led him upstairs to the bedroom. He assumed they were alone in the house because, once inside, her demeanor changed completely and she roughly pushed him onto the bed, not even bothering to close the bedroom door before straddling his hips and eagerly tearing at his shirt. She ripped it open, sending buttons flying everywhere as her hands caressed his naked chest.

He moaned as she raked her fingers across his abdomen. He could feel his growing erection pressing against the confines of his jeans. Eden ran her hands over it appreciatively, then grasped at the hem of her dress, pulling it up and over her shoulders, revealing her stunning body. If she wasn't a fitness model, she could have easily passed for one, her lithe, toned figure writhing on top of him. She leaned forward to kiss him, moaning as her erect nipples grazed against his skin.

Their tongues intertwined as she reached above him, pushing his wrists toward the bedposts. His mind was so clouded with lust, his eyes so busy taking in her full breasts with their erect nipples inches away from him, it wasn't until he heard the metallic, ratcheting click of the handcuffs that he realized she had cuffed his wrists to the bedposts. He was completely at her mercy now, as she desperately clawed at his pants, practically ripping them open and shimmying them down his legs, then tugging them off his body in one swift motion.

Troy had never been so hard in his entire life. He was completely helpless, bound and completely subservient to this beautiful woman. His boxers stood up like a tent as his manhood strained to be free. He noticed Eden's hungry look as she tugged his boxers down, licking her lips as she appraised his impressive staff.

She caressed his legs, starting at the knees and moving up to his inner thighs. He felt her hot breath on his skin as her full lips grazed his sensitive skin. He moaned as she neared his groin, but she quickly moved away and focused on his other thigh. He was going crazy, feeling like he was about to explode at any moment.

And then, all of a sudden, Eden took him into her wet mouth, sucking him firmly. He cried out in ecstasy as he felt his body respond, hips thrusting upwards toward her talented mouth. With each passing moment, she became more invigorated. She continued to suck on him with greater and greater insistence, until he was positively writhing under her. He looked down at her and their eyes met. His were clouded over with lust; hers burned with an even brighter passion as she ravenously devoured his member.

Troy felt his body weaken from the exertion. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, moaning again as her tongue traced the length of his shaft. He felt his balls tighten as he raced toward his climax, but she suddenly stopped and pulled her mouth away from him, just a fraction of a second before he went over the edge. He cried out in anguish as he felt himself deprived of his orgasm, his cock throbbing painfully with nothing to give him the friction he so desperately needed to push himself over the edge. His hips involuntarily kept thrusting, but his cock found itself surrounded by nothing but open air.

"Not yet," she teased. "We need to get you nice and worked up first."

She moved up, straddling him once again, teasing him by pressing herself against his straining erection without letting him enter. Her opening was slick with arousal and he moaned as she rubbed herself up and down against his length. He was nearly mad with desire now; his body was weak, but aching for release. Eden continued to tease him, moving up and down, up and down, until all of a sudden, she changed her angle and, effortlessly slid onto his cock.

He nearly erupted right then and there, feeling her wet heat envelop him. She was incredible... her scent was intoxicating and their sweat mingled as her supple body writhed against him. His entire consciousness was focused on his cock buried between Eden’s legs and he knew he was on the edge. He was somehow, impossibly, on the edge for much longer than he thought he could be, his body was desperate to come but it felt like his arousal just kept building and building. He had experimented with edging while masturbating and this feeling was like that, only a hundred times more intense. He found himself praying for release, almost wanting it to be over because the lead up was so intense.

“How are you doing?” Eden purred in his ear.

“I need to come so bad,” Troy whimpered.

“You know, we can still stop if you want,” Eden said. “It’s not a done deal until you come. We can still stop and I can drive you back to the bar with your friends.

“A done deal? What are you talking about?”

“I’m just saying, there’s still time to change your mind. If you want, we can stop right now.”

Troy’s mind was racing. He felt something in the back of his mind telling him to take a minute and think about this. That something was off in the way she kept asking if he wanted to stop. Was she trying to warn him about something? Whatever it was, he couldn’t think about it objectively because he was being held on the very edge of his climax for what seemed like forever, and he desperately needed to get off.

“I don’t want to stop,” he said. “I want to come inside you.”

Almost as soon as he finished saying the words, he exploded inside her. Torrents of jizz erupted from his cock in spurt after spurt, every muscle in his body contracting and convulsing as he felt his load leave his body. He whimpered softly as his fatigued body continued, entirely consumed with his climax and thrusting into Eden’s inviting depths as they clenched against him, coaxing everly last ounce of his arousal out of him.

And then she stopped, remaining completely still with him still inside her. His body thrashed around on the bed, having one of the most intense orgasms of his life, but his arousal somehow not having abated one little bit. He could barely summon the strength to move at this point, the only part of his body willing to respond was the part buried inside Eden, and it was as horny as ever.

She swept a damp lock of hair out of her face and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you want it, baby?" She teased, enticing him.

"Yes..." He managed to croak out.

"You want it bad?"

"Yes!" He said, more urgently.

"You want me to take you over the edge again?"

"YES!" He cried out, with all the strength he had left.

Eden's eyes glazed over as she began to grind against him again. His body ached for another release, his cock throbbing deep inside her. He suddenly felt very lightheaded, almost like he was slowly floating out of his body, anchored only by the intense pressure building in his genitals. He began to pale as he became dizzier and more disoriented.

Eden, on the other hand, was almost luminous. Her body was glistening and coated with sweat, as life and vigor emanated from her glowing skin. She continued to ride him, her full, heavy breasts bouncing with the force of her thrusts. She began to moan loudly now, her own body tense and quivering in anticipation as another orgasm rippled through Troy. He was too weak to even move at this point; he sagged into the bed and every muscle in his body went slack except for his cock as that raging hard on continued to pound into Eden as she rode him.

With a final thrust, her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt herself come, crying out in ecstasy as her muscles contracted around Troy's cock. Her whole body convulsed as her orgasm swept through, her every neuron and synapse alive with energy.

Troy couldn't take anymore. The feeling of Eden's body clenching around him, undulating and coaxing him, pushed him over the edge.

He felt greater pleasure than he had ever felt before. Bright lights exploded in his vision as his limp body pulsated, releasing his seed deep inside Eden's hungry body for the second time in ten minutes. He had never experienced multiple orgasms before, and wondered if they were all this great. He had never felt rapture like this, his mind giving into a pure feeling of euphoria.

Their entangled bodies writhed against one another for what seemed like hours more, hers siphoning every ounce of energy from his. Troy was too weak to do anything about it, and even though pleasure still rippled through his body, he got the distinct feeling that something was very wrong. The euphoria and orgasmic bliss was starting to wear off...

When it was over, Eden collapsed on top of Troy, panting and gasping for air. She finally sat up, and if possible, she was even more radiant than ever. Her breasts heaved with her breathing and her body tingled with an electric sensation... it had been a long time she had felt so alive.

Troy, on the other hand, looked like a corpse. His body was emaciated and pale, his eyes sunken back into a skeletal face. Earlier tonight, he had been a strong twenty-one year old. Now, he looked like a decaying, dehydrated ninety year old with wrinkled, papery skin. He tried to move, but his body felt dead to him... he couldn’t feel anything in his extremities and his eyes were the only thing he could muster the strength to move around in their sockets.

He looked at Eden, intense fear and confusion in his eyes. He tried to speak, but couldn’t make his tongue or mouth move to form the words. It came out as little more than a throat gurgle.

She reached for her robe, wrapping it around her shapely figure.

"I tried to warn you," she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to handle me."

Eden uncuffed his wrists and put one of Troy's arms over her shoulder as she hoisted him up and dragged his limp body out of the room. She took him down the stairs and out behind the house, where a shallow grave had been dug, on the edge of the property. Even in his current state, Troy was not a small guy and found himself surprised at the relative ease with which Eden manhandled him.

"When a person is completely drained of their life force, the physical body remains... a shell for their consciousness."

She lowered him gently into the grave.

"I could have drained you with just a touch... but I prefer that we both derive some pleasure from the experience. Psychic vampirism has some advantages over traditional vampirism."

She tossed the first shovelful of dirt into the grave. His eyes desperately pleaded with her.

"Don't worry; you'll no longer have any need for food or water. Or air."

More dirt filled the grave and Troy’s eyes went wide as he realized what that meant.

"And on the bright side, in seventy or eighty years, your consciousness will pass on to the next life and you'll be free again."

He was now completely buried, except for his head. Troy was moaning as loudly as he could now, trying to say anything that would spare his life.

"Sorry, Troy," Eden said. "But a girl's gotta feed."

It was the last thing he heard before the dirt completely covered him.


______________________________

(3,005 words)


Prompt: Write a story based on vampires in at least 3k words.
© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069828