*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069830
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2317669
My Game of Thrones 2024 Workbook
#1069830 added April 26, 2024 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Tedious Citadel Task #50

She had been waiting for this moment. After what seemed like days of feeling empty and alone, he had returned for her. She sighed with pleasure as she felt him grasp her firmly, taking hold and not letting go. She loved his silent strength, the way he bent her to his every whim without apology.

She quivered in anticipation as she felt him loosen her up. First he spread her wide, allowing himself easy access. His fingers delicately spread her folds apart, revealing her innermost treasures to him. She was going crazy. She wanted to beg for his touch. She wanted to beg for him penetrate her, to bury himself in her depths.

And then, he was inside of her. She groaned in pleasure as he filled her to capacity, pushing more and more of himself into her until she felt him pressing against the furthest depths of her cavity. Some nights, he would slide in and out of her, searching for that perfect fit. But tonight he was right on the money. He had buried himself in her so completely, so perfectly, that all it took was one stroke and she already felt like she might pass out from the intensity of her satisfaction at fulfilling her sole purpose in life. She was but an instrument, meant to serve his most primal needs.

When he brought out the bindings, she knew she was in for a treat. He often saw fit to tie her up, which only managed to heighten her arousal, bringing her even closer to the brink of her own climax. She purred as she felt the bonds slip around her body, suddenly pulled tight and taking the air out of her lungs with them.

She gasped for breath, wiggling in glee as he cinched down the restraints, an intense feeling of helplessness spreading through her now tingling body as she found herself unable to move, still impaled upon his flesh.

Finally, he began to work his magic. He shifted around inside her, stretching her insides with every movement. She wanted to cry out in rapture and tell him how much she worshipped his body, but she remained silent, knowing that her master preferred her to quietly yield to his authority.

Then, like always, her hopes and dreams were dashed when he turned his attentions to her sister. She wished she could be the only one for him. She wished she could provide him with all that he needed, but she was sadly incapable of satisfying his urges on her own.

Still, she resigned herself to enjoying what part of his attentions he saw fit to grace her with, and knew the next thirty minutes would be filled with intense exertion as he repeatedly probed her most inner depths with his hardness, causing them both to become slick with the sweat of their mutual exertion.


As she relaxed, waiting for him to begin, Jerry finished tying his other shoe and headed out for a run.

______________________________

(497 words)


Prompt: Write a story from the POV of non-living things.
© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069830