*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069878-Citadel-95-Micro-fiction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2316744
A place to keep my writings
#1069878 added April 27, 2024 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Citadel 95 Micro-fiction
95. Write two Micro-Fiction stories in exactly 100 words. Use the following prompts: Story #1: A black cat; Story #2: A green balloon floats by your window.

Story 1: A Black Cat

Piano sat in the habitat at the shelter. Though it was filled with nine other, friendly cats, he still felt all alone. Piano missed his owner, and was worried about her. She was a very old lady, who suddenly got ill. Everything happened in a rush. He remembered lots of lights and sound outside the window, and then men came in to take the sweet lady out on a flat thing that looked like a bed.

The door to the habitat opened and a woman walked up to Piano. I’m Karen, Kim’s daughter. I’d love to be your new owner.

Word Count: 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story 2: The Green Balloon

I was gazing out my window, one lazy Saturday, when the strangest thing happened. I watched a single green balloon float by, only it seemed to stay at my window. It would slowly start to float away, but then it would float right back again!

After observing this weird phenomenon for about ten full minutes, my curiosity got the best of me. I grabbed my hooded sweater and went out there to see what was going on with this balloon.

Buster, my dog, had the balloon string in his mouth at the balcony above, and was playing happily with it!

Word Count: 100








© Copyright 2024 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069878-Citadel-95-Micro-fiction