*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069899-Childs-bad-movie-trip---Dancing-Village-The-Curse-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1069899 added April 27, 2024 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
Child's bad movie trip - Dancing Village: The Curse Begins
It was Monday, April 22nd, 2024, and you are still fuming over your recent trip to jail! All you and your wife were doing was stopping at a strip joint for a few drinks, but those bouncers have to be such assholes!

Thankfully, the week would go by smoothly until Thursday, April 25th, 2024, you would find out from Facebook that Ross is seeing some Indonesian horror film!


Are you fucking kidding?!? Last time he went there, YOUR SISTER GOT INTO A MAJOR FIGHT AND ENDED UP SPENDING A FEW DAYS IN JAIL OVER SOME NONSENSE!

On Friday, April 26th, 2024, You would be woken up to some horrible news. Apparently, one of your nieces was rushing home from work when a FILTHY COP PULLS HER OVER AND ARRESTS HER FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!


Furious with the news, you and your wife would pack your bags and drive into the town Ross is in to watch that stupid movie! After checking into a hotel room, you and your wife would pop open the Moonshine bottles and down some booze before you both started to feel quite warm and started to take your clothes off. Instead of getting into a playful mood, you and your wife would get into a heated argument over some nonsense, which got so loud that the hotel guests have called the cops on you two!


As you two get hauled off to jail in your birthday suits, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069899-Childs-bad-movie-trip---Dancing-Village-The-Curse-Begins