*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069960
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1069960 added April 27, 2024 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Boy Kills World
*Star**Star**Star*Warning: The following story contains pictures with explicit content, reader discretion is advised!*Star**Star**Star*


It was Monday April 22nd, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail. You are once again fuming because you were really looking forward to that trip to St. Louis! However, it wouldn't be long before you would get more bad news!

On Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024, you would get a phone call from your mother! Apparently, one of your sisters in another state recently went to the hospital due to heart issues!
Sister in a Hospital with heart problems.

To make matters worse, while the nurses were hooking her up with needles and IVs, one of her arteries pop and made quite a mess!
Sister's artery after it got blown up.

It's a damn miracle that she is still alive!
However, you would get more shocking news later on that week!

On Friday, April 26th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is seeing another movie!


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR SISTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE, AND THIS BASTARD IS SEEING ANOTHER MOVIE?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?

That night, you would be getting your camera and equipment ready for yet, another confrontation with that bastard!

However, on the morning of Saturday, April 27th, 2024, you would get news that would bring a smile onto your face...Ross is sick and is planning to go to the hospital with a horrible gut virus...SERVES THAT BASTARD RIGHT FOR ALL THE TIMES HE HAS SENT YOU, YOUR CHILDREN, AND EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY TO THE HOSPITAL! NOT TO MENTION, YOU SPENT PRETTY MUCH EVERY HOLIDAY OF LAST YEAR IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THIS BASTARD AND HIS UTTER REFUSAL TO STOP HANGING AROUND WITH THE DAMN FOREIGNERS!!!

However, before you could start celebrating, you would get, yet, more bad news. For some reason, your wife has driven to Mississippi to look at some Tesla Cybertrucks, thinking about purchasing one.


However, after she got there, she would be told that the Cybertrucks are getting recalled and are not available for purchase at this time! She would not take the news well...


Furious over this, you check to see if that bastard Ross has left the house yet...he hasn't...he is still waiting on an ambulance...PERFECT!!!

You would grab your camera and equipment and haul it over to Ross's house! You manage to get there just in time to see the ambulance backing up to park in front of his house! You would quickly get your camera all set up and waddled as fast as you could to get to his house...unfortunately, you had a problem...
There were some cops there at the scene, one of them being Ross's previous roommate, who was living with him until the apartment they were living in long ago got condemned. The officer would, quite aggressively, would kindly tell you to BACK THE FUCK OFF or end up going to jail! You, while grinding your teeth, would say, "Yes sir," before you started walking back to your SUV...you were not going to let that filthy pig get away with telling you what to do! YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF YOUR MIND AND TAKE OUT YOUR RAGE ON HIS CAR!!!


As your bloated, steaming body gets hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069960