*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070056-The-Magic-Wand
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #2313031
Random topics.
#1070056 added April 28, 2024 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
The Magic Wand
Silver pulled it out. A magic wand. Now he could do anything. First of all, he wanted to freeze time. With a swish of the wand the clock stopped ticking. Good. Now, he had to clean his room and do his laundry. With another swish of the wand, the room and laundry suddenly was done as if it had been in the washer and dryer and vacuumed and everything. Good. Then he needed to unfreeze the time. Another swish of the wand the clock started ticking again. Now he could play with his friends. But magic was a forbidden thing in this land. He would have to hide the magic wand. And not use it on his tests. That was going to be a hard one to do.

"Bye, mom. I'm ready to go play with my friends. My room and laundry is all done," Silver called out.

"Let me check out your room and laundry first. I didn't hear the washer and dryer going mister," Ruby responded. She came into the bedroom. "Oh my, did you use- magic- by any chance?"

"No mom. I made sure it was done this morning before school. You were fast asleep you didn't hear the washer and dryer running."

"Okay, I believe you. I'm so proud of you. Next time I'll wake up early in the morning and check it out. If you are using magic you'll be grounded, you hear?"

"Yes, mom. But I believe magic can be a good thing. Only the doctors and wizards are allowed to use it. I intend to become a wizard one day. And to convince this country to allow magic. Have it be not forbidden."

"Dream on. You had that dream since you were a little boy. You're older now, you should go for something more realistic."

Prompt: Fantasy and Fairy Tale Prompts #1
Word Count: 302
Activity: The North Remembers "The North Remembers

GoT House Florent
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2024 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070056-The-Magic-Wand