*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070236-Bruce-and-the-Forest
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #2313031
Random topics.
#1070236 added April 30, 2024 at 3:46pm
Restrictions: None
Bruce and the Forest
Bruce ran freely through the trees on the ground. He was having fun in the woods with his human. Or so he thought. He turned around and sniffed the air. His human was nowhere to be found. Oh no! Just then a squirrel came across the path and looked at him.

"Missing anyone?" The squirrel had an acorn in its front paws.

"Yes, I'm missing my human. I don't smell or see her anywhere. How do I get back home? I can't be without her." Bruce, the German Shepard, cried out.

"If I don't get eaten, I could try calling the attention of a falcon. Wait here. The falcon knows the way. I'm Acorn by the way. Pro at collecting acorns."

"I'm Bruce."

Bruce waited and waited for what seemed like forever. Then two crows and a falcon appeared, along with Acorn. Nighttime was falling quick and Bruce was hungry and thirsty. Never had he been separated from her before.

"I know of a house nearby and seen a German Shepard looking like you run beside it all day. That must be your home by the forest here. You wish to go back home? I can take you there. This path will take you a ways away from your home but the road leads to the house. It's dangerous with the traffic," the falcon said.

"Yes please. Tell me the best way to get there. Show me in fact." Bruce wagged his tail.

"I'll do the shortcut." The falcon then flew off the path into the wild area. Bruce followed.

Two hours later lights appeared. Then the full moon. Bruce recognized the smell and the house. At last, he was home! He thanked the falcon, never having to learn its name, and dashed home. There, his human was crying. One bark cheered her up though.

Prompt: Bruce the German Shepard gets separated from his human one day. He has to learn from his forest friends to get back home.
Word Count: 300
Activity: The North Remembers "The North Remembers

GoT House Florent
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2024 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070236-Bruce-and-the-Forest