*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070493-Forty-After-All
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1070493 added May 3, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Forty After All
Forty After All


It doesn’t happen too often. But it does sometimes. I’m referring to me being wrong about something. This is one of those times. I thought I wouldn’t have had only an hour or two at the most to work on my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project today. Unfortunately, I was right about this. Today, I only had about an hour to work on this project.

My brother and I had some things we needed to get done today relating to our move back to Missouri. Unfortunately, it did take almost the whole day to do them. As a result, I only had about an hour to work on this project. Luckily, it was an hour I put to good use. At least I think forty single sentences in an hour is good.

Of course, I wanted to get more than forty single sentences done today. But after the day my brother and I had, I was lucky I got that many done. What do I mean by that? It means I could have gotten a lot more. After all, what we did today was pretty much a big waste of our time.

It wasn’t a total waste, though. We did take a few things over to our new place in Missouri. But we didn’t need to do this. The main reason why we went there today was to get our cable set up there. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. It should have happened. But it didn’t.

My brother and I waited almost an hour at the cable company to get the equipment to set up the cable at our new place. After several people got helped before us, we gave up and left. When we got home, my brother tried to resolve it over the phone. But that didn’t work either. That’s why I’m writing today was a big waste of our time.

Tomorrow may not be too much better. My brother and I don’t have too many things that we need to do tomorrow. But what we do need to do may take us a long time to do them. As a result, I may not have too much time to work on my The Final Ritual tomorrow. If I’m lucky, I may have two or three hours to work on it. But it may not be that much time.

We should be done in plenty of time to get two or three hours of writing time for this project. But I’m not going to count on that until it happens. After all, I have thought that before only for something to come up to stop it from happening. Usually several somethings.

The plenty of time isn’t my only problem with how much writing I may have time for tomorrow, though. Now my brother and I have seven days before our move back to Missouri. But we still have quite a bit that we still need to do before we move back there.











© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070493-Forty-After-All