*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110682-Graduation-05-21-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110682 added May 31, 2001 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Graduation [05-21-01]
Well, there really isn't too much to say.. so it will be quick.

In the morning, Andy and I woke up (he stayed the night from Sunday to Monday), went and had breakfast at McDonald's, before going to the place of graduation pratice.

Graduation pratice took about two hours. To be perfectily honest, I think we should have ran through it ONE more time. There were still bits and pieces that weren't perfect... but.. oh well.

We came back home. Scott decided to come with us, so we just played games, and watched movies until it was actual time for graduation.

Graduation went by ok. It went fast, that is for sure. After graduation, I decided to say goodbye to a lot of my friends that I knew I probably would never see again. In the middle of doing this, Matt comes and drags me around until he finds Jenni. Once he finds her, he proceeds to drag us both outside to his van. He then gives us graduation presents. (he really shouldn't have! that was so nice of him!) Metallica.. a new CD! (Master of Puppets, for anyone who cares to know!) Awsome. (Track #4 is my fav!)

After he was done, Jenni procceede to drag me back to HER car and give me her graduation present to me. It was a Student Bible. Which was perfect! I needed a new Bible! (my old one...is waaaaaaaaaaaay worn past its day)

After all that... it was time for me to go. After hugging everyone, we (Andy, Chauncey and I) left. We then went to McDonald's where we got something to drink, and to wait for a few minutes. After this, we dropped Andy off at home, and then...went home to relax.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110682-Graduation-05-21-01