*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117858-Zoo-1-07-28-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#117858 added July 28, 2001 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Zoo #1 [07-28-01]
 (This entry was edited by rurouni on 07-28-01 @ 11:18 pm EDT)

Wow, it seems like it has been forever since I last wrote. Unfornantly, nothing exciting is going on in life that I need to write about. Today, however, is a bit different. I actually did something :D

I woke up at 12:40, after going to bed at 3:00 am (I stayed up all night role playing as classic cartoon characters!. I got onto my computer quickly, so I could write down the dream I had (it's in my dream journal). After writing it down, I stumbled into the main room, and found that everyone was awake (big surprise!) and that it had just rained. However, the sky was getting bright again slowly (but surely), and after I ate some lunch, we decided to go visit the zoo.

Readers need to understand that I havn't been to a zoo in about 5 years.. *swirly eyes* so I was pretty happy.

When we finally got ready to go, the sky was dark again, but we decided to risk it anyway. When we got there, it started to sprinkle, but that was about all it did. We went in, and took a look around. It isn't too bad =) I would have expected it to be smaller, but it was actually pretty cool. They had all the cool animals (like Bears, Lions, Tigers) as well as some odd ones (Camels, Ostrach (I know I didn't spell that right), and various types of snakes). Overall, it was pretty fun =)

When we left, we went to McDonald's, to see my mom and to get something to drink. After that, it was time to return home.. in which, I did pretty much what I usually do anyway (watch anime online, listen to music, and chat).

So that pretty much wraps up this day =)

Oh!! If anyone would like to check out some pictures of Florida (and the zoo) that I've taken over the month that i've been here, they can be found at: http://geocities.com/rurouni_james/florida_pics1/

ja na!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117858-Zoo-1-07-28-01