*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118609-Cool-Resturant-and-New-Air-Condition-08-01-01-to-08-02-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#118609 added August 3, 2001 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
Cool Resturant and New Air Condition [08-01-01 to 08-02-01]
 (This entry was edited by rurouni on 08-03-01 @ 1:36 am EDT)

Since I havn't written yet (in the month of Augest) I thought i'd just sum up yesterday, and write about today. So lets get to it!

-Augest 1, 2001-
In all reality, today was suppose to be very important. I went to go register for college! Ya know, awsome, right? Well.. turns out I can't do much until I talk to the counciller there, who was booked solid til God-Knows-How-Long! Actually, she made an appointment for tomorrow.

After we went to sign me up for college, we were hungry, so we went back home, picked up my sister, and went to Taco Bell! The last time I ate Taco Bell was when I was visiting Tolan! So it was pretty dang good =)

When I got home, I jumped onlne and proceded to stay there until well...the entire day. Around six or seven, everyone decided they wanted to have some dinner, and they wanted to go to a nicer resturant. We went to {i]Ryan's, a new place in town. When you walk inside it looks like your every-day fast food join. However, after you pay, you're led to a huuuuuuge dining room, with tons and tons of different serving bars you can go to. The food is hot, fresh, and all you can eat. Also, many of the waitresses were really cute ^.^! Although, I could swear i've seen one of them before... (scary!)

When I got home, it looked like a t-storm may kick me off the comp, but it never did anything so I was pretty safe. I spent most of tonight's online time in a Voice Chat with two friends. It's scary stuff, that voice chat! I've never heard such foul language in such a short amount of time in all my life. (Some of those VC rooms are awful!)


-Augest 2, 2001-
Yep, still awake. In fact, I Voice Chatted til it was about 2:30 am, when Karen came online. She wanted to talk, and I can't deny a pretty woman =) Anyway, we chatted til it was about 3:40. I decided THEN that it was a good time to finally go to bed.

I was awoken suddenly, when I heard the doorbell ring twice and the door beat several times. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but after a few minutes, my mom ran into my room and shook me til I was awake again, saying that several Air Condition people were here and I had to get up. Ughed! This was at 7:00 in the morning. Just barely over 3 hours of sleep. Out of ALL days, they had to wait til I only got 3 hours of sleep. Why, oh why?

Weeeee. This is the most boring..and tiredsome day i've been in for awhile. just layed on the couch, trying not to fall back asleep.. but I didn't really have to worry about that. As soon as I was about to, my dog started barking some more, or the AC people made a loud noise with a tool.. Not cool! Mom finally got back (she had to go the bank), and I finally fell back asleep. However, I woke up at 10:00 when they had to move the furniture. Decideding it was easier, I went to my room, and went back to sleep. I woke up at 12 to the sound of the smoke alarm. I and got up and decided I needed to hurry up and be ready. I had the meeting with the counciller at 1:40, and I didn't wanna wait til the last second to get ready. One problem. The AC people were still here. If they were still at 1:30, I'd have to call and cancel the appointment.

Well, they left just around 1:30, so I was able to go. The counciller didn't even know why I was there, and to be honest neither did I! But..anyway.. i'm registered for college now.

After I got home, I really didn't feel too good, so I layed around..and eventually I fell back asleep.

I woke up again around 8, and went online to chat with some people. Voice chatting again =) That's about it for the past two days.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118609-Cool-Resturant-and-New-Air-Condition-08-01-01-to-08-02-01