*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122010-flucking-teachers
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#122010 added August 28, 2001 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
flucking teachers!
Today, my teachers yelled at me and Amy... (We sit together) We hadn't done anything! First, Bjørn (the mathteacher) got angry because we didn't understand when he tried to explain it... He ment if was our fault that we didn't understand, and it was because we did other stuff...
Then Heidi (other teacher) sait to amy that she was talking all the time, and if she had to say anything to her once more, she would move Amy to another place...
I just HATE them sometimes...
Anywayz...
Seems like Joe is getting less "shy" and he talked to me a bit at the school today... Also when we walked home from the school through the forest... (it's a shortcut) But he was listening to a discman, so I didn't get to talk much to him...
Wondering what he thinks of me... He just said one sentence to me today, but we talk so much at the internet, so at least I know he doesn't dislike me... And we are so ecual... As I said earlier in this diary, we feel the same thing about the most thing... And have the same taste in music... I can say that my head is filled wiht school, and that I almost can't put anything more in there... And then he says "YES! I know!!!"
And it just keep going that way...
Lately, when we have to leave the internet, we say :( instead of :)... and we have a lot of "secrets", that we have promised each other to not tell...

© Copyright 2001 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122010-flucking-teachers