*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123468-church-
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#123468 added September 9, 2001 at 6:47am
Restrictions: None
church >:(
I have to go to the church because I'm going to get confirmed or something... Don't really know what it is in english... There were many of the people that I go to school with, but not my best friends.. They aren't going to get confirmed because they aren't chistian... I'm not neither really... I'm just doin it, cause then I get loads of money ;) Joe is there to, so at least I get to see him ;)... We are going to make a musical, and I don't want to sing or anything, so I think I'm going to be backstage... At least I hope I'm there... I chose the same things that joe, so I hope I'm going to do the same things as he does... And I dont want to be at the same "thing" as Nina... I don't think she took any of the things that I chose either, so I don't think there are going to be any problems... :)
Anywayz... have been on the internet a long time now, so I got to go...
Bye

© Copyright 2001 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123468-church-