*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123629-an-ok-day--ps-long-entry
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#123629 added September 10, 2001 at 3:26pm
Restrictions: None
an ok day....... :) (ps. long entry)

Today at the school, I suddenly got really sad... A bit weird really, but I did... just suddenly... I'm not feeling all right today ether... I'm feeling a blit sick and my head and stomache hurts. Amy said that I should go home, cause I didn't look quite all right... But I didn't go home... My teacher has started to kall me "Tina the troubled teen"... (I'ts a thing I found on the internet...) I wrote it somewhere on an essay, and now he keeps kalling me that... :/ really annoyng... After some time, I started to think of the dream... (Actually, it was joe who got the idea to that dream :)) And then I started to smile, and I probably got a dreaming look in my face... :) I tried to make joe see it, but I dunno if he saw it... I don't really care if he saw it or not... :) i have new hopes now :) I saw a movie called "The truth about cats and dogs" on TV, and that gave me more confidence in my self :) I really liked it :) I really hope that Joe saw it too... They said that "A girl you first though was really good looking, if you didn't like that person, she got uglier, and if there was a girl that you may not look twice on, if you got to know her better, she can be the most beautiful of all" I know that's not a good sentence or something, but at least that's what they ment... What i feel they said... And then i got more faith in myself... Because I'm not really pretty or anything, but if someone get to know me better, the looks don't really matter that much... And the looks may be better to... I really hope that is true, because I could use some care now... I do think that joe cares about me, but maybe not as more than a friend... And if he doesn't like me as more than a friend, I dont wanna ruin that either, so I'll just wait and see what's happening... No matter what, I dont want to ruin our friendship. Even if it hurts... A friendship means more than anything else... After all, Joe has started to talk to me, and we talk about two-three sentences a day :) yes, I know it's pathetic... But I can't help it :) at least I talk to him more than before...
Anywayz...
Now I have talked really much, so I think I have to stop now ;)
BYEEEEEEEEe!!!

© Copyright 2001 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123629-an-ok-day--ps-long-entry