*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129587-mu-life-sux-I-hate-HANNE
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#129587 added October 22, 2001 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
mu life sux! I hate HANNE!!!

Now my life has gone straight to HELL!

When we had gym at the school and I had "forget" my gymclothes with purpose because gym is REALLY boring, I was wathing some SMS's on Hanne's mobile... Last week, joe asked her about her number, but I know he wont ring her, but I suspected he was going to send her some SMS's... I have suspected a while now, that Hanne likes joe, and maybe the other way around too, so I am REALLY sad! The whole suspicious thing started at school at friday, when Hanne's best friend, Beate, who lives not far from me, wasn't at school... At my way home, where normally only me, joe and beate is going (through the forest), was Hanne going. I thought it was because she wanted to visit Beate or something... Hanne was walking really slow, so I walked quicly past her, as we arent that good friends... When I came up to my room, I saw hanne and joe, talking and laughting, and hanne was walking quicly now! I just HATE that girl!!! She and joe has the same houmour and stuff too, and hanne is slim... I think of myself as thick... And I just HATE myself, because when I talks to joe at the internet, I have to tell him that i am depressed, and he wonders why and stuff, and he's just making it worse, but I can't tell him that! I dunno what to do.... Just go on with my life i suppose, but I can't do that, because I havent seen or heard any good evidences of that hanne likes joe... or of that joe likes hanne.... I REALLY hope this is just feelings I have, but I fear that I'm turning into THERESA ion PASSIONS, and I don't want that to happen... I do want everything that's good for him!!!

-A girl with problems in the head

© Copyright 2001 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129587-mu-life-sux-I-hate-HANNE