*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129789-Farm-----It-will-always-be-a-part-of-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#129789 added October 23, 2001 at 9:00pm
Restrictions: None
Farm--- It will always be a part of me!

I live in the city. However, I was raised in the country on a farm. I grew up around animals and lots of land and trees.
My parents still live on the farm, although they don't farm as much anymore. However, I love to go there and go through the pasture land and woods and such. Well, I haven't been able to do that in a long long time. In fact, I do not remember the last time I did that.
Well yesterday, I took my class to a farm. It was so strange how just the smell of animals starting awakening my inner self. Being outside and around the woods was so relaxing. More than anything though it was the smells. I know it sounds weird but it is just it brought back memories of how happy I was growing up with all that around me.
I am thinking I need to get my son and just go romp in the woods this weekend. Just up and go explore. Go find a neighbor's horse and just have a good old country time. I think I will do that soon!
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129789-Farm-----It-will-always-be-a-part-of-me