*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131490-A-Violent-Confrontation
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#131490 added November 3, 2001 at 3:24am
Restrictions: None
A Violent Confrontation
I'm leaving a daytime concert in a park. I stop to talk to the soundman, I'm thinking of buying speakers for my car so I ask him for advice. He tells me about a nearby store that is having a sale, but he wants to check out my car, to see what size speakers I need. I'm parked in a lot a few blocks away, so he offers me a ride there. I get in the car with him, and a younger guy and girl, I think it's his younger brother and a girlfriend.

The four of us drive over to the lot where I'm parked and get out of the car. Before we get very far, a white Toyota with rap booming on the stereo pulls up next to us, and four Hispanic gang-bangers get out. "Hey, you white boys lost? Cause it looks like it to me..." one of them challenges.

We try to talk our way out, saying we were just leaving, we don't want any trouble, but it doesn't work. They attack us with box cutters. The younger guy and girl run away, me and the sound man fight the gang-bangers. We're totally pissed, we're fearless, fighting totally berserk! I manage to take a razor away from one of the Chicanos, and slash his arm open with it. "Now I'm really gonna fuck you up!" I scream at him.

The gang-bangers are freaked out, one of them says we must be on PCP or something the way we're fighting. Two of them take off in their car leaving their buddies behind. We're cut up and bleeding, but we kick the remaining two guys asses thoroughly, they're laying on the ground, barely conscious. I'm stepping on one guy's neck when the soundman pulls me off. "Come on man, you don't want to kill him!" he says. I give the guy one last kick in the ribs.

The soundman calls his brother and girlfriend back from where they were hiding. "Let's get out of here before they come back with their friends." he says.

The four of us pile back into his car and take off, leaving the two bruised and bleeding gang-bangers lying in the street.

© Copyright 2001 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131490-A-Violent-Confrontation