*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153855-Weird-Plot-03-13-02
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#153855 added March 13, 2002 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Weird Plot [03-13-02]
Today is Wed, that means I can put my diabolical plan in action. See, I really am evil! I don't think women realize how deep into plots men get (well, not all of course, but some of the shyer types; like me) just to ask a woman something. See, I have everything planned down to the very last second!

I'll get my hair cut, so that it's nicely done. I got a pair of black khakis, and my boots are pretty nice looking (semi polished). That takes care of me (for the shirt I'm going to wear, i'm just going to wear a nice looking shirt with my black leather jacket over. Kind of a bad-boy, good guy mix :D)

So, that leaves it to the classroom, tonight. I arrive at 6:20, I get into the classroom at around 6:21. I take my seat, do the work. We'll get out somewhere around 7:30 to 7:45. Either way, it doesn't matter. I'll time it so that I get out of the room right before the girl, hold the door open for her so that she has to say "Thanks" or "Thank you". Upon hearing that, I can then say something similar to "hey, might I ask you a quick question?" There's a good chance she'll say "sure" or "Go ahead". I can then ask her for her name. Mission complete. Job well done, time to return home and watch mindless hours of TV.

If she says no, then I guess it wasn't worth it in the first place--or, I can try again after Spring Break. See, here's what I believe. If she says Yes, and I can ask her for her name and then slip out without saying ANYTHING else.. her mind will slowly start to wonder "Who was he? Why did he ask for my name?". Hopefully it'll be so curious that it'll pleague her for the entire week of spring break! When I come back, whammo! I can move into phase 2, which I will devlope during Spring Break.

My plan is error proof, except for two minor flaws. #1, she's not there. (That's a given. I can't do anything if she's not there). #2. If I don't time it right and end up behind her instead of in front of her, or nowhere NEAR her when she leaves. Ugh, I hate timing. If I end up in front or behind, it'll do alright. But I'm not running all the way across the parking lot just to get her name. I'm not that desperate :P Oh and a friend pointed out a third flaw. I'm relying on human curisoity during the break. There's probably a good chance she'll think about it once then dismiss it and won't think about it again, which defeats the entire second phase.

Now, I'm sure 99.99999% of you would just say something like "Just grow up and ask her for her name/number" and well, YEAH.. I should, and I could, but I won't. To be honest, I kind of like it more like this. It adds some sort of weird twist to the entire concept..

Besides, the chances are that I'll never see her again in my life after this semester. I might as well try to have a little fun and excitement while I can.

But here's the question. Does anyone else do this, or am I just some sort of insane weirdo? *cough*

© Copyright 2002 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153855-Weird-Plot-03-13-02