*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153919-Weird-Plot-Conclusion-03-13-02
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#153919 added March 13, 2002 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Weird Plot Conclusion [03-13-02]
Well, if you read the first part you know I was going to try and get the girl's name. Here's how it basically went.

At 7:45 the teacher announced we could go. I was already ready, and jumped up. I glanced over and noticed she was -not- ready yet, so I kinda fumbled with my stuff and acted like I was busy until she had her stuff done. At 7:46 I headed for the door.

Drat! She got in front of me. So goes my chance of holding the door open to her like a gentlemen. Not only that, there was someone in front of me walking extreamly slow. "Argh" I thought, and managed to get around the person just as she went through the double doors (about 6 steps away from the classroom doors). AS SOON as I got out those double doors, I shot up beside her and calmly said "May I ask you something?" She nodded, and we continued to walk. "May I know your name?" She replied instantly. "Anna" "Anna" I repeated and she nodded.

We kept walking and she asked for my name, so I gave it to her. "Nice to meet you" she answered, and I was like "nice.." then I guess I fumbled. I was like "Yeah, great to meet you too!" Then she asked if this (math) was the only class I was taking. After replying to that, I had to turn to get to where I was parked. So I wished her a happy spring break, and went on my way.

I'd like to point out that Anna has a RUSSIAN ACCENT. *melts into a puddle of goo* Booyah. Who says evil plans always fail?

© Copyright 2002 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153919-Weird-Plot-Conclusion-03-13-02