*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/157843
by Bookie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #381531
A relcutant hacker teams up with an eccentric hottie to save the world...or blow it up.
#157843 added April 2, 2002 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Whee, hangover
"You don't look so good."

"Be quiet..."

"No, realy Tina, green is not your color. Maybe you should cut down on the club hopping."

"Oh shut up."

"And you're PMSing. Girl, you realy need to take more care of yourself. No wonder you can't hold a job."

"Shut up!"

Tina would have kept going, but her stomach chose that particular time to dump its contents into the sink.

"I'm telling you girl, you need to mellow out."

"Mellow my ass. I just need sleep."

"About a year of it. Did you finish that paper?"

"What paper?"

"That's what I thought."

Celine handed Tina an old calander. Wendsday the fifth was marked "final term paper due."

"Ohhhhh s***."

"You better believe it. Honey, you have twenty five pages to write in three days. Good luck."

"Don't worry. I've got it down, lit is my /best/ subject."

"Dickens couldn't pull this off. You've got another paper due in sociology the next day you know."

Suddenly, Tina felt like throwing up again. "WHAT?"

"God girl, you've got to remember these things or you'll never graduate!"

"Oh I am so screwed."

"Yes, yes you are."

Tina lurched out of the bathroom she and Celine shared, along with a way too small apartment over an ancient used bookshop. Last night was mainly a dizzy blur. She had gone to a bunch of clubs, partied with her friends, and met a cute guy who ran away just as she was getting comfortable on his shulder. Actualy, Tina was suprized she remembered so much. She must have been building up a tolerance for alchohol.

"By the way, you didn't drive home in that drunken state, did you?"

"Hell no, Fishy drove me home."

"Ah, Fishy."

"Yes, Fishy."

The two just sort of stared at each other, considering. Celine was giving Tina one of her "So what's up with that name and why are you always around that looser" look, and Tina was giving Celine the "don't ask 'cause I'm not going to tell you and it's none of your busniess anyway" stare.

Finaly, the two just went their seperate ways, Celine to Mercer University, and Tina to bed. Celine was right about one thing, Tina realy needed to sleep.
© Copyright 2002 Bookie (UN: bookgrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/157843