*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159898-Romeo--Juliet
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#159898 added February 2, 2006 at 5:59am
Restrictions: None
Romeo & Juliet.
Well, I guess I'll just go through what happened today:
Well, all last night, I studied for this big history test. I arrive at school, go to class and the stupid teacher says "Oh, since this is the last day of the term, I decided we'll have it next term"
Grrr.
THEN, third period, my science teacher decided to give us a pop QUIZ! And I hadn't been paying attention yesterday in class so I kinda GUESSED the answers :|
RECESS- Some stupid bitch teacher made me pick up *30* papers in the playground because I told this guy to f*ck off because he punched me in the arm I'd gotten my needle in!
DOUBLE ENGLISH- the only period I liked today. We've been reading Romeo and Juliet in class (Which I LOVE) so today we watched the newer version of it. I've seen it before, like a couple of years ago, but reading the play really helped me understand what was going on better. My Enlish teacher (who is also my history teacher) cried at the end. He was actually CRYING!
Maths- Teacher gave us 5 sheets of algebra equations to do over the holidays and in the class. I only finished 2 in the period.
Lunch- my friends and I were walking down this tree lined pathway thing and THE STUPID TEACHER (The English and History 1)hit my in the arse with a STICK that he was carrying. Of course he said it was an accident *snort* yeah right.
DRAMA- Actually, I liked that period as well. My Drama teacher was talking to me about our upcoming excursion, and she kept burping. She'd eaten salami and her breath STUNK!
My exboyfriend and two of my friends were joking around and passing back and forth sexual inuendos which was fun.
My ex bf told my friend that he still liked me (I overheard)
MEDIA- We finished watching A Knight's Tale which SUCKED! But me and three other friends sat up the back laughing and talking through it all, (hehe) And I rolled an apple down the aisle between the seats.
HOME- went on the net and discovered I'd spelt a word wrong in my intro thingy :| Not happy Jan!
Yeah, and Big Bro was on so that brightened my day up a bit.
I'm gonna go, because I have homework to do and places to be, so I WILL write tomorrow night.


© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159898-Romeo--Juliet