*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159906-What-Gives-Them-The-Right
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#159906 added February 2, 2006 at 6:05am
Restrictions: None
What Gives Them The Right?
Yes, I am aware that I've already written in here today!
What gives people at high schools the right to judge who are the 'losers' and who are the 'popular people'? The so called popular crowd don't even give the rest of us a chance. I'm in no way saying that I'd even WANT to be 'popular' I'm just saying that all they judge people on is their looks and how much trouble they get into.
It really annoys me how they walk down the corridors with their stuck up faces on, refusing to talk to anyone that they think are smart. IT MAKES ME SO MAD!
I'm telling you, I'd rather be friends with the people I am now than to be friends with THEM!
They don't know how to be good friends. I've heard them on many occasions talking behind their 'friend's' backs. They are the ones who get suspended at least once a term. How can THAT be 'cool'?I admit, I have a grudge against them, and I'm not willing to drop everything to get to know them.That's because over the years, I've TRIED to give them a fair go. All they did was make a fool out of me for actually believing that they would like ME.
The only thing that stops me from completely losing my cool over this is the thought that when my friends and I are in the jobs that we've always wanted and worked so hard for, where will they be? On the streets? In jobs that pay little and that they hate because they failed the HSC?
THEN who will be laughing? US, that's who!
We will triumph over them one day and THEN I'll be happy.
What gives them the right to make my life miserable? They don't even know me, they judge me by my looks and my friends. As far as I'm concerned, they aren't the popular ones, really. My friends and I are because we know that our friendships are REAL.They don't HAVE friends,just people who they hang around. Real friends don't drop you if your parents get a divorce or you get a pimple or something like that,
I'm GLAD I'm not popular if that's what they're like.
I just get pissed off when they think they're better than us.
THEY AREN'T!

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159906-What-Gives-Them-The-Right