*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168571-on-my-honor
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#168571 added May 22, 2002 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
...on my honor.
After one of "those talks" with Katie last night, I've decided to make this vow to a few of my friends. You know who you are, you, "I'm a theatre major so I talk about my feelings and scare the crap out of Kim" people.

I VOW: I will try my hardest to be open and honest to all incoming and outgoing feelings. I will make a honest effort to display any emotion that I am feeling, and will not hide in a clothes rack like a lost child at K-mart. While showing my feelings, and taking in the feelings of others...I will still be cracking jokes, but in a more sensitive nature. I am aware that you have a goal to make me into a waterfall of emotions, and I just wanted you to know that I am willing to give it a shot...with your help and TIME. Thanks for being such great friends and for always being there.

For my first emotion: KATIE! Brian and I are still not together....and I'm still feeling that it is somehow your fault! Like I stated earlier, there is an opportunity for us to hang out on Friday, so make it happen and make it good! ;) Love ya! XOXO

~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168571-on-my-honor