*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173576-The-man-I-thought-Im-going-to-marry
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #446215
The experiences of all my relationships.
#173576 added June 15, 2002 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
The man I thought I'm going to marry
It's been heaven being with this guy. He's been understanding, loving, sweet, and sincere to me. When I met him, it was like love at first sight or so he says. I thought it. We've been inseparable since day one. I would go and meet him at his job from monday thru friday. Saturdays and Sundays would be our whole day together. After work, we would get something to eat and drive to the beach and watch the sunset. He was really romantic. One day, he got down on his knees and proposed to me. And because I already fell in love with him, I said "YES". He didn't meet my parents yet, but I know they will love him. My parents fell in love with him when he was there when I got into trouble. Since then, things have been going so good, it was perfect, too perfect. My family had a cook out at my house and I invited him over. He got to meet my parents, finally. My mom started to call him son. I felt good. My parents decided to let him move in. Every Fridays and Saturdays, we would barbeque at our house. He would make my parents laugh until they start to cry. He told my mom that he wants to give me a big wedding, and he wants to give me a diamond ring so big that it'll sprain my wrist. He actually said that, I adored him. He was my dad's fishing partner, they would go on Saturday nights while the girls would be at home chillin' and making dinner. It was so perfect that our relationship died. He cheated on me. Yes, I was heartbroken, I'm afraid to get another relationship for awhile. I love him, but I hate him for hurting me. All that he said to me, I took it in to my heart. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me. I think that's what's hurting me the most because I trusted him and believed him. I'll be moving out of here because this house has a lot of memories and I can't take it. I'll move to a different state, but you know what, he's moving to the same state I'm moving to. He told me he'll look me up, but I'm afraid to see him because I might fall back in love with him. I know I will because the way he treated me in the beginning, but I'll not be as trusting as I was. It would be stupid for me to go back. I'm at this point where I'm so confused. This marriage would've been perfect.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173576-The-man-I-thought-Im-going-to-marry