*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173577-Being-in-jail-for-the-first-time
by Nani
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #446469
My life and experiences
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#173577 added June 15, 2002 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
Being in jail for the first time
This is a experience I can never forget. One day, my ex-boyfriend and I got into a big fight. He was still living in my house, but I slept in a different room. On that day, I was getting ready to go out with my friends and he just walked in my room, which I was like half-naked. Of course, I got mad, so I told him to get out. He went downstairs and started yelling at me from there. I went down and we just started arguing. I tried passing, so I can leave but he kept blocking my way. So, I pushed him to the side and I left. While I was out, my brother called me that my ex was pressing charges. He told cops that I beat the crap out of him, so I got arrested that day. My bail was like a thousand bucks. Who bailed me out? My friend gave 200 bucks, my family had only 400 bucks, and the last 400 bucks was from this guy that likes me, sweet huh. During the whole time in jail, all I kept thinking was that my ex is such a liar and a wimp. I met a few jailbirds. I was stuck in there for 4 hours. If nobody could bail me out, I would've been transported to the main station. Man, I was freakin' out, I was so scared. But, I love everybody who came to bail me out. One thing I didn't understand was I got arrested for something that didn't happen, did I fight it? yes, and I won. Victory to me, much props to me.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173577-Being-in-jail-for-the-first-time