*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174342-My-court-day
by Nani
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #446469
My life and experiences
#174342 added June 19, 2002 at 7:05am
Restrictions: None
My court day
Today, I went to court because Mike, my ex-boyfriend wanted to amend the restraining order I have against him. Being that I was going to see him again, I know my day was going to be bad. I left my house at 11:30am to drop off my mom. Carrie came with me, then we went to pick up Noah. So, we got to the courthouse at 12:15p.m. I had to be in by 1:00pm, so being we was early, we waited outside. I smoked a cigarette, which I was supposed to quit, but I was stressed out because I didn't want to see him. Anyways, I went in, while Noah and Carrie waited for me outside. I went to check in with the Bailiff and he told me to sit down and wait for the court officer to talk to me. The reason why I was there is that Mike wanted to change the restraining order from 100 yds to 5 yds. I was like, damn, if it's granted, what's the point of getting the restraining order. Well, I didn't go to my court hearing till 2:30p.m., what a long wait. Anyways, the judge heard his side and then she listened to mines. The judge denied everything. Thank you. Anyways, as we were leaving the courthouse, we saw Mike telling a security guard about me cheating on him with Daniel. HELLO, I didn't meet Daniel till January, and Mike and I broke up in September. What a liar, spreading rumors about me. I called my parents about the good news. Wish I could tell Daniel. I was happy that it is all over, now I can pack my bags and move. After that, we went to Taco Bell/Pizza Hut to eat, actually Carrie and I ate there, and Noah wanted Jack in the Box. On our way home, I thought I saw Daniel's car. I asked Noah to see if it is, guess what?, it was. I didn't want to look, so I just kept driving. I started to get depressed. When we got home, we spent couple of hours on the computer, then Carrie and I went to drop Noah home. Well, we headed to Waikiki to go pick up my dad, my brother forgot to pick him up, so my dad was like waiting for almost 2 hours. We would've been there earlier, but traffic was hell. I was so mad at my brother that I needed a cigarette. When I was going to light my cigarette, my lighter fell in between the chair and I couldn't get it. Carrie tried, no luck either. So, I pulled over to a parking lot just to get my lighter, I was that desperate for a cigarette. When we got my dad, he was hella pissed. We went straight to pick up my mom from work. On our way home, we were talking about my court hearing today of how it went. When we got home, Carrie and I went on the computer for the rest of the night, then I brought her home. Now, here I am writing in my journal. That's pretty much what I did today.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174342-My-court-day