*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174346-Was-he-lying
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #446215
The experiences of all my relationships.
#174346 added June 19, 2002 at 7:23am
Restrictions: None
Was he lying?
Today, I thought I saw Daniel's car, so I asked Noah to look and he said it was his car. I don't know where he was going. He's not from that side of town, so I was just wondering where he was going. Noah and Carrie told me to turn around and follow him, but I didn't want to. I was scared to find out where he was going. Either to the gym or the strip club where he met that girl, whom he cheated with. I'm beginning to think he is still with her. When he told me that she doesn't want him, was he telling me the truth? Also, he told me that he can't be with her because she is the cousin of his wife, was that a lie too? I don't know if he just told me that so it doesn't look like he's cheating on his wife. I think that he's lying, so I don't tell his wife. I don't know. Just because he hurt me doesn't mean I'm going to call his wife and try to screw him up. I'm not in high school anymore, those days are over. It's tempting since he hurt me, but I won't do it, I won't stoop to his level, a loser. His cousin told me he has a history of lying. I don't know if he's still with that girl, but at least I don't expose myself for money. There's a lot of careers out there that can make more money than that kind of career, with clothes on. I'm not jealous or anything, I just feel like he had hurt me really bad, and I can't forget that. When I saw his car, I felt like crying again. I am so weak. Carrie and Noah read all my journals today, and while they were reading it, deep down inside, I just wanted to cry. I don't know why he hurt me this way. I didn't deserve it. I know it takes two to make a relationship. I know I've got my faults, but he didn't have to hurt me so bad. I feel like I'm nothing, like a nobody, or let me just say a piece of shit that people step over. One point he puts me on a pedestal, next, drops me just like that. I hate him for doing this to me. I feel very worthless.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174346-Was-he-lying