*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175508-The-sight-of-his-face
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #446215
The experiences of all my relationships.
#175508 added June 24, 2002 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
The sight of his face
Today, I saw Daniel when I was on my way to his cousins house. The cousins and I are still good friends. When he passed me, he just kept staring at me. I felt funny. When I got to the cousins house, I told them that I'll be right back just in case he turns around. Seeing his face after 3 weeks made me feel upset. I should be happy because that's what I always wanted, to see him again. But, my feelings were different. I can't really explain it, but I'll try. I thought that when I would see him, I would start thinking about the good times we had, but all I thought was actually nothing. It was like he never existed. Well, that's how I felt the first time I seen him. Yes, I saw him a second time today, but I'll tell you that story in a bit. I went to my friends house in Kaneohe since I was already in that area, but he wasn't home. So, I went to Hawaiian Memorial to visit my grandmother. Later, I called Noah to see if he wanted to come out. I went to pick him up at his friends house. I called the cousin if it was safe to come back to the house, what I mean by safe is if Daniel was there, then I wouldn't go. Well, he wasn't, so Noah and I went there to kick back a little bit. In their are, my cell phone was not working, there was no reception. So, Noah and I walked around the area where there would have signals, which we ended up walking around the block. I was trying to call my friend that wasn't home to let him know that I came over, but no luck. When we got to the house, a couple of minutes later, Daniel shows up. You should've seen me, I was like, "LET'S GO NOW". He came out of his car and being my car was facing his, I backed up the car and turned around and left the other way. Now, this is the second time I saw him. This time I felt like crap. Just the sight of him again just brought me down. I couldn't take it. Later, Daniel asked his cousin why I took off so fast when he came, his cousin told him, "Because you hurt her so bad". When this happened, I thought my day was gonna be ruined, but thanks to all my friends, especially Noah, they had brightened up my day. They all came over my house, kick back, and drink some Bacardi Silvers. We went out have a very good time. My friends made me feel wanted. We were all drunk because we were partying up a storm at Blue Tropix, a club near Waikiki, then we went to our friends house and party some more. I'm even surprise I remember what I'm writing write now. I just got home like an hour ago and it's already 5:31am here in Hawaii. Well, what my friends had done for me today made me forget about that loser, for awhile. I guess I didn't totally forget about him now since I'm writing about his sorry ass. That's okay, I don't feel any depression. I love my friends for taking care of me. I'm really gonna miss them when I move to Portland next month. I know I will overcome this pain that I still have. It'll take a while, but I'll get over it somehow. Soon I'll think of it as a nightmare.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175508-The-sight-of-his-face