*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174650-Conversation-the-Second-Savegame-Yetis
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #450865
A variety of conversations I have had with various people.
#174650 added April 17, 2004 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Conversation the Second; Savegame Yetis
Shiroi: hey, who did the kirby music?

Cactuar Joe: Keiichi Takahashi, I believe. Today I proved that "Bored Stupid" isn't just a saying.

Shiroi: that's too bad. how about earthbound? and how stupid were you today?

Cactuar Joe: Earthbound was also Keiichi Takahashi.

Shiroi: creepy.

Cactuar Joe: The combination of boredom, Dad singing and the guy upstairs throwing a party launched me out into a 27 degree snowstorm. I came back looking like the abominable Snowman.

Shiroi: wow, that was stupid. can you save state now?

Cactuar Joe: Save... What? Oh, yetis. No, but I'm working on it. I took a photo of myself, though, for you to laugh at.

Shiroi: bring it over! maybe you could panhandle on the corner and then you can use the money to buy soundproof insulation.

Cactuar Joe: I'll bring it, along with the pictures of Buddhist Prayer Wheels I found on eBay. And I have 370 something dollars. I don't need to panhandle. BWAHAHAHA!

Shiroi: hey, i want one of those. and you suck eggs. you egg-sucker.

Cactuar Joe: Haha. I found six-odd prayer wheels, made from jade, bone, silver, and other stuff. The guy sold Buddhist and Tibetian artifacts and pulp scifi novels.

Shiroi: well, buddha always did like entertainment.

Cactuar Joe: He had some odd tastes. "The computer ruled their lives... Now it was perfecting the art... of MURDER."

© Copyright 2004 CactuarJoe (UN: cactuarjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CactuarJoe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174650-Conversation-the-Second-Savegame-Yetis