*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174651-Conversation-the-Third-AnthroPunk
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #450865
A variety of conversations I have had with various people.
#174651 added April 16, 2004 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
Conversation the Third; AnthroPunk
Shiroi: dude, i was just told that i was punk rock.

Cactuar Joe: In what context?

Shiroi: well, i think he meant i was cool, but i still like the idea that i am the entirety of punk rock.

Cactuar Joe: Meredeth, goddess of Punk. She sits on a chainmail throne. She has a pink mohawk.

Shiroi: well, not pink. and probably not a mohawk either. ok, i admit it, i'm not really the goddess of punk.

Cactuar Joe: Yes you are! You're the secret goddess of punk, like a deranged Wonder Woman!

Shiroi: and then he called me ma'am. what am i 800? wonder woman is.

Cactuar Joe: Well, you're a goddess, though. Age has no meaning to you. Shiroi is Punk through the ages. She played Green Day at the Parthenon! Pink at the Pagoda!

Shiroi: punk through the ages? does that mean i used to be rockabilly?

Cactuar Joe: Would you like to be?

Shiroi: i think i'd rather used to have been the eagles. they've more money.

Cactuar Joe: Yes, but they're all male.

Shiroi: well, i think i'm ok w/ that. maybe some of them aren't really males.

Cactuar Joe: I think I'd rather find out that there's a god of punk in addition to a goddess than that you are, in fact, both.

Shiroi: yeah, me too. i've never really understood how that would anatomically work anyhow.

Cactuar Joe: Disturbingly.

Shiroi: speaking of, i just got a spam that promised i would never be lied to again. my question: is that before or after i read the spam?

Cactuar Joe: A good question! I like that! It's like the old "Open this package with the crowbar inside it" thing.

Shiroi: is there a dead cat inside? could he hand me the crowbar?

Cactuar Joe: Being dead, it hardly seems likely. Perhaps Shroedinger could get it for you.

Shiroi: or charlie brown.

Cactuar Joe: Charlie Brown? Is he the God of Punk? Or does he just know Shroedinger?

Shiroi: no, i think he's the god of good greif.

Cactuar Joe: That would be the Oh God of Good Grief.

Shiroi: like the hangover god, but not so good at kicking footballs.

Cactuar Joe: Yep. We also have an Oh God of What the Hell is He Singing and the Oh God of Why Doesn't He Put Some Pants On.

Shiroi: and the Oh God of Gouge-ing Your Own Eyes Out With A Fork.

Cactuar Joe: Yep. I pray to that one often.

© Copyright 2004 CactuarJoe (UN: cactuarjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CactuarJoe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174651-Conversation-the-Third-AnthroPunk