*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174655-Conversation-the-Fifth-Ooo-Cookies
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #450865
A variety of conversations I have had with various people.
#174655 added April 16, 2004 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Conversation the Fifth; Ooo! Cookies!
Cactuar Joe: Hey, I think I've found out why Wendee Lee gets so much work; She owns a frickin' dub company!

Shiroi: she what? that would explain it. which one?

Cactuar Joe: Dunno. Doesn't say. Damnit.

Shiroi: man, now i need to know.

Cactuar Joe: I'm currently reading her biography.

Shiroi: i'm trying to find out who the composer was on PoP. you really wouldn't think it'd be this hard to find one damn credit for a game that came out and four fricking systems two months ago.

Cactuar Joe: Wow, she's a choreographer, a makeup artist... She's pretty awesome. And it came out on five systems - PC, GBA, PS2, NGC, and XBOX. God, I'm such a dork.

Shiroi: what makes you a dork? that you instantly know all that? that's not dorky, it's cool. it's just that there's a limited number of people in this world who're gonna be smart enough to know how cool it is.

Cactuar Joe: I've got the number of platforms Prince of Persia was released on floating around in my head, and THAT'S JUST ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS! I'm listening to Castlevania; Lament of Innocence music, and looking up anime voice actors online. I am a dork. Okay, I'm a cool dork. I can live with that.

Shiroi: i'm compiling a database of all the music i have. i think i might teach myself xml to organize it all. cool dork-ism is not a bad thing.

Cactuar Joe: XML? Er... Extreme, um, media language? Extrasensory Multiplex Lozenges? Huh?

Shiroi: eXtensible Markup Language. it's basically an HTML where you invent your own tags and then have to write another program to deal w/ em. hey, you know the official PoP site has music playing in the background. DAMN but i love that music.

Cactuar Joe: I want that soundtrack. It shall be mine. Ooo, cookies!

© Copyright 2004 CactuarJoe (UN: cactuarjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CactuarJoe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174655-Conversation-the-Fifth-Ooo-Cookies