*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178885-Dingos-and-Muslims
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#178885 added July 11, 2002 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
Dingos and Muslims
I'm sick. Fucking sick. My throat has become completely uncooperative with the rest of my body and decided that it would not like to join in the bowel and organ society. So, my glads and neck have swollen, chewing and swallowing have become a now masochistic task. My only relief can be found through the wonders of cigarettes. The Menthol coating like a nice Butterworth's Syrup. However, anything attempted to digest has become razors or glass. The enchiladas i had last night even seemed to contain jagged ballbearings.

However, with this new found anti-esophagus scheme, has come an incoherentness. Austin pointed out a cd titled "Wizards and Warriors" i heard "Dingos and Muslims"...dont ask.

I had a weird dream last night where i kept grinding my teeth to sharpen them and i continually woke up snarling. Its obvious i was subliminally a cannibal and was about to feast on Simon LeBon, cause really there is no other explanation.

Btw, Jessi, shes mexican and italian. She never speaks of sexually related things, except for that one time where she was dillusional. I'm taking a wild guess here and saying that she doesnt shave her who-has. Im constantly reminded of this because of Austin's goatee. It claws him. Poor Jessi...

"its dark and sexy..." sure it is.

and Lex is such a beast. i swear the women love him. Bronson could not even tame this casanova, but im guessing a Damon or Aflack could. You go boy! (pun inteded).

-~*To My Beloved Fans, tomorrow im going to the Doctor's and if im stricken with some kind of fatal disease, please, in an orderly fashion make a line so i can have man-beast sex with all of you before i die. this is my only request, and that you give generous donations to the Ape Children Fund.*~-

Hugs and Kisses from a Diseased Social Miscreant
PhanPhan

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178885-Dingos-and-Muslims