*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/179024-Goat-Heads-on-Stakes
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#179024 added July 12, 2002 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
Goat Heads on Stakes
i can't talk. my trachea wont allow me to. it says "i dont think so Cody, no no no *shakes a finger* i dont think breathing is going to help to much either."

I'm also slightly dizzy.

But you know what, Becky is a crack-head. She likes her adventures so she moved onto a new adventure dealing with Homeless guys named Jeff (ex boyfriend named that...hint hint *trouble*) and a Black Crack Dealer who insists its Coke. Smoke the Coke...riiiiight.

I feel the need to claw at my eyes for a few moments...(does so).

What else is new, ah yes. I watched Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail. It was wonderful. Considering ive seen it a million times, it just gets better.

Something i forgot to mention in yesterday's journal. Me, My mother and Austin all went (after work) to a mexican restaraunt to have dinner. Two things were on the wall. One, The head of a Giant Moose (anyone close to me will know the signifigace of that) and a mural of a Mexican Chica and an Hombre with his horse and his horse. Lets just say that One of the horses was jealous of the other one, cause the hombre had his Ass in the front, and you could tell he was staring at the Chica waaaaay too long. Cause you know when males stare at a woman usually one out of two things is happeneing in La-La Land. Death or Sex...lets not let the ball roll any further.

Well, besides the feeling of when i breath, mustard gas is entering my lungs, other than that...that's it for the day. I've got band practice today so i'm not much up for coming back and telling you more of my problems...so youll have to wait for the weekend.

Remember, sex line, incase im going to die!
































































































penis...

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/179024-Goat-Heads-on-Stakes