*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/179755-Feeding-session-1
by Bigman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #472295
These are scenes that I might use in future stories. Read if you want.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#179755 added July 25, 2002 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
Feeding session 1
I kneeled in front of him, his waiting mouth was open. I could feel the warmth from his bare belly in front of me.

         I took one of the hot, juicy cheeseburgers, pushed it into his mouth, and began to slowly feed him. At first, I let him finish the burgers in a few bites, but then I began to stuff them whole into his mouth, making him swallow hard as the entire thing went down his throat in a large lump.

         I pressed a beer to his lips and he chugged it willingly. I followed it with another, then another, and another. His big, soft belly began to grow slowly. I rubbed my free hand across it, feeling the skin thighten as I poured beer after beer into him.

         The first six beer bottles empty, I switched back to burgers. I pushed them into his mouth with one hand, while massaging his belly with the other. He moaned with pleasure as I gently worked the soft expanse of hus gut with my fingers, giving his belly one of the massages that I was famos for at school, although I usually only did necks and shouledrs.

         Over the course of the next 30 minutes, I fed him about 20 burgers and 18 beers. His belly grew with each mosel and was now quite distended. Empty beer bottles and drips of grease and ketchup litered the floor


My Signature

© Copyright 2002 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/179755-Feeding-session-1