*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180169-New-idea
by Bigman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #472295
These are scenes that I might use in future stories. Read if you want.
#180169 added July 23, 2002 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
New idea
Idea for a scene in a story I'm going to call "Disposal Row."

         The contestants were seated in the booth seats against the wall, each with their own table for their food. Mostly, the contestants were guys. There were a few of the Football team's smaller linemen, a wrestler or two, and a couple of just plain fat guys, but no one was near the size of Jack, Chris, or Gino.

         The weeks of gorging to prepare for the contest had left it's mark on Chris, Jack, and Gino. All of their clothes seemed shrunken by the scale of their newly fattened guts. Their shirts stretched taunt around their bellies. Chris' lucky T-shirt hugged every fold of fat on his body, and rode up at least 6 inches over his belly button. The button-down shirt that Jack wore also exposed ample flesh, both below the hemm, and in football shaped gaps between buttons. Gino's wife-beater was stretched like sausage casing around his olive skinned gut, and his chest hung out slightly of the arm holes.

         They boys still weren't speaking to one another. They didn't even acknowledge each other when they bumped bellies while they were being seated. They just sat in their seats, waiting to start.

         After a few minutes, one of the waitresses walked by and placed a pitcher of beer on every contestant's table. The boys looked at the pitchers, then glared at each other. They all refused to drink the beer. Mr. Costas, watching them, walked up to the boys.

         "Come on now boys," said Mr. Costas, "I know that you guys are still mad at each other, but how about just one more tripple toast? For me?"

         The boys looked at him, then at each other. Slowly, the reached out and picked up their reapective beers. "To big bites, bigger bellies, and may we always be f..." the boys' voices trailed off at the end, then they put the pitchers to their lips and chugged the beer.

         "Good boys," said Mr. Costas, a gleam in his eye.

         After Mr. Costas returned to the kitchen, the boys went back to glaring at each other until the contest started.

         "Alright, everyone, are you ready?"

         "Yeah" the crowd and the contestants cheered.

         "Then let us begin! Girls!"

         Right then, the waitresses brought the first plate of food. It was a serving size bowl of spaghetti, greek style. (browned butter and parmesean cheese)

         immediately, the contestants dow in. Chris, Jack, and Gino all used forks, along with some of the other contestants, but the others were stuffing the greasy noodles in their mouths with their hands.

© Copyright 2002 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180169-New-idea