*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181583-Putting-Austin-in-a-Cage-and-Having-Fun-with-Cattle-Prods
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#181583 added July 26, 2002 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
Putting Austin in a Cage and Having Fun with Cattle Prods
Yesterday with Justin was a great day. Im glad i spent it alone, leaving Austin to mope around his home with absolutely nothing to do. Him of course deserving so, after a few episodes of "hey dude, ill call you in 30 and we'll go do something". I call him in 30 and the fucker has gone off, without telling me or inviting me, with James to go get high and drunk and act stupid. So im just going to sit my ass at home and watch Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome...fuck you man.

I FOUND MY SOUL FLY CD!

Anyways...spilled the beans with Justin. He was shocked out his ass, of course. All my friends are going to be. But hey, me and him just got a lot closer. He's a great friend, and i love him dearly. He's so negative telling me, "at least people will learn from your fuck up" and "dont fuck your life up like Cody did". My self esteem was just sky rocketing. But then again, i was making fun too.

But we had a very productive day. Did an Indie Song that i made up earlier this week and of course Industrial. Which the beginning sounds great...Justin sang to it, now it doesnt, lol. Sorry guy. Id have to produce it though. Its our B side to FLAK.

Ah yes, Monkey Man. For the last two days, Me and Austin have had the privledge to see moneky man. Yet another to add to the list of people that have freaked us out at work. He drives a small, in attempts to be SUV Civic. Its the Mini Mini Van. So this guy drives his car like a large disgruntled bear would ride a ultra teeny tiny tricycle. We couldnt figure out what he would need to drive such a small car for, god help him. He steers between his knees and cocks his head so the side of his face is rubbing against the roof of his car. Rug Burn Roof Burn. Interesting.

So i put my ass to the glass window in my cubicle, pointing outside to offend pedestrians. Unfortunately its tinted. So i have an ass print instead.

My mother suggested i got to Schlitterbhan...i gues she doesnt remember that time she had sex with tom out in the open room infront of me and Felix the last time we visited Schlitterbhan...cause yeah, i want to place that gave me mental scars. My analogy of going to schlitterbhan.

"Cmon Fluffy, lets go visit the vet. He needs to see if you've developed a small infection since he cut of your balls last time after sticking that anal thermometer up your asshole."

There, im normal.

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181583-Putting-Austin-in-a-Cage-and-Having-Fun-with-Cattle-Prods