*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/182175-Weed-Sublime-BaseBall-Sex-and-Church-Life-of-a-Gap-Kid
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#182175 added July 29, 2002 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
Weed, Sublime, BaseBall, Sex and Church: Life of a Gap Kid
I'm really fucking pissed right now. I just spen the better part of writing this journal entry for the last 30 min. or so, just to accidentally click the "back" button on the mouse. Loosing all information i just typed out. can ya give me a GODDAMNIT!

im not going to be forced to limit what i type now due to lack of mental clarity, cause my insane rage at Computer Bashing has sky rocketed to a new elevation of angst. After i click "submit entry" i plan on hitting whatever is nearest to my person. Be it the telephone, computer, mouse pad, Webster's Dictionary or Mail Courrier.

Anywho...Weekend. Band Practice on Friday. Worked on that song that Me and Justin had going. It sounded good. We had some drunken hillbilly walk in on us and just sit down and talk. We couldnt figure out who he was. He left eventually. I guess me and the band are just used to random people walking into our living quarters, sitting down, making cynical comments on our lively hood, crushing the beer can on their forehead, tossing down the hall, belching and then leaving. I know i am, love you mommy.

Spent the night at the Woman's House on Saturday. Went riding around, wasting gas. Was called a racist. Cause i'm so white pride...never mind the fact that im dating/fucking and in love with a Ghetto Mexican Chica. Her friends are so keen on my White Supremecy jokes...such as, "hey, kewl, Buy One Get One Free Pack of Milds" and "Im gonna stop her for gas". They've caught on to me. I think it's time i just come out with the truth. I hate ignorant dumb fucks. There i said it, i know im a horrible person and i deserve to be shot. But i swear to god, it wasnt me that dropped that handicapped kid that was crowd surfing at Pantera...

Went back to Gf's and she got me horney then fell asleep. God, i just love how women fuck with your head. So she had a hard dick near her ass all night long. I hope she has bruises. Unwanted ones...(i didnt rape her, i just have occasional pelvic thrusts that occur during my R.E.M. stages.)

Got up, flirted with the woman, all the lovey dovey shit (dont get me wrong, i love being a sensitive male, but i just feel like being a man about it right now...but im going to go cry myself a river after i get through my lunchtime break of SteelMagnolias...). Went home, sat there for some time, read a book a little, went to get food and ended up Hanging out with Lindsey, Tango and Molly at the Studio. Tango re-tuned the drum set. Jason is gonna have to deal with it. It sounds good.

As far as anything else...im doing okay. The unmentionables have been very active recently in pissing me off with a rare case of "hair growth stab Cody"...ive got some sheers damnit and im not afraid to use them! Or ill twease...maybe ill make some kind of tribal design...

or a fucked up smiley face :):D:P...

living life...one day at a time.

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/182175-Weed-Sublime-BaseBall-Sex-and-Church-Life-of-a-Gap-Kid