*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/182870-Ohio-Roots-Austins-Family-Tree
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#182870 added August 1, 2002 at 10:09am
Restrictions: None
Ohio Roots: Austin's Family Tree
last night...i came to the realization of two things. I must visit Ohio and never go there. It sounds confusing yes, but i shall attempt to explain.

"Gummo", is a movie about a town in Ohio.

God i can't explain it. Well, let me tell you some of the good and bad things that happened.
nm. i can. this is what i feel like, "Gummo is a thought provoking movie that leaves your mind empty and void."

watch, i'm not lying.

Bad/Disturbing:

Two kids(couple of the main characters) paid a man like 10 bucks so they could fuck his retarded daughter.

Brain Damaged Girl shaved her eyes brows in a very masochistic way (her ignorant to the razor burn she would later acquire)

A brain dead woman was shot in the foot with a B.B. gun to prove that she was dead.

Dead cats were over killed with poison, b.b. guns, drownings and beatings. One cat strung up to a tree while the two kids, mentioned above, beat it with sticks while listening to black metal.

there are clips of real life fucked up people every other scene, some of them with their faces blotched out cause of the sick shit that they did.

cross-dressing teens

accessive amount of ignorant people

the word "nigger" being used as a friendly term. (i should also note, that the people up north, although fighting for black civil rights more than 200 years ago, still seem to have a bitterness towards them for no reason, as for people that live in the south, that are exposed to culture in the big city, such as myself, are much much more wise than the northerners. they are ignorant. im glad im smart and i wholeheartedly appreciate my intellegence now.)

Good/Disturbing:

a kid with a bunny hat was featured several times during the movie doing kewl things, such as smoking, skateboarding and making out with two girls in a pool. he was no older than 11.

a chair was broken apart by a bunch of drunkards, later on to be toasted to and talked about by the drunkards.

an african-american dwarf.

an african-american dwarf arm wrestling a large drunk white guy and winning. (leading to the breaking of chair)

an african-american dwarf giving a hug to a drunk white guy that keeps telling about his mother going through menopause.



well, as a final analysis, i cant say that i want to go there, cause its not a place to go, but you have the urge to visit cause the stupidity is so fucking profound.

so thats my journal entry.

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/182870-Ohio-Roots-Austins-Family-Tree