*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183189-Forsaken-Land--Ode-to-Tokens-and-Tickets
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#183189 added August 2, 2002 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
Forsaken Land: Ode to Tokens and Tickets
yesterday was yet another victory for Justin, Austin and I. I got home, read some emails. (as you might have noticed i got upgraded, which somehow probed lots of people to read my shit in the span of a day. *note to self - images are better liked by writers due to short attention span while looking at someone else's work*)

this is my recount.

we went to Celebration Station where, a large Asian, one of Justin's friends, gave us 140 dollars worth of tokens, allowing us to "play". Inevitably, we did a bunch of shooting games, the weight of the plastic guns matched with hyper finger movement *due to years and years of perfected masturbation skills* allowed us to become Asassin Gods.

We then ventured away from such a game, our arms tired from all the action *that sounded bad*, then we just headed over to the ticekt games and played 'wheel of fortune' for the better part of an hour. accumulating close to 7 and a half thousand tickets between the three of us. And with that, we bought a lamp, a light up smiley thingie, a inflatable mini chair for Jessi, a pillow, and some dope clown hats for the three of us. If you add all that up, it doesnt equal 140 dollars worth of merchandise...not even near. Cause all of that shit, is just crap i could get a hold of at the dollar store. Which is why spending other people's money, and getting things for free plus, hours upon hours of self amusement is the greatest thing in the world.

a woman got out of a car today, and she looked like that brain damaged retarded woman that shaved her eyes in Gummo. i was forced into a tremor.

and the French women here at my office, well, one of them, id love to compliment her in french, but i cant speak it fluently enough. but her ugly counterpart, i'd as her to give me head while i stare at the good looking one, and possibly make out with her. in my world, they wouldnt second guess the thought...but thats another story.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183189-Forsaken-Land--Ode-to-Tokens-and-Tickets