*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/184294-ADC---Annoyances
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#184294 added August 8, 2002 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
ADC - Annoyances
Today was extremely interesting in some aspects. It really got to me. I'll explain. Our school got several new people this year as always. One of them is a guy, he's supposedly gay. Alright, do I have a problem with this, no... not hardly. Well Amanda is big buddies with him or rather becoming... and I think, haha, she has it in her mind that she can convert him, lol. She comes up to me this afternoon before I go to Academic Enrichment... she starts talking about him. I'm gonna paraphrase the convo, well, what she said. "Today in the lunchroom so many people were calling him gay. I just hate it when they use it in such a deroggratory sense. They are taught to love everyone and accept them. I just don't see why they are so mean. They are such hypocrites" "Yeah Manda, everyone is *glare*" "I just wish they would be nicer to him, it's not their business if he is gay or not." Yada Yada, I was mad so I prolly didn't quite get all of it. Now, I guess I should explain why I got mad. It started when I finally began figuring out who I was... maybe some of you know that step. Well, I finally figured it out, hey I'm bi, I like girls, and I had a gf at that time. I wanted to tell some of my friends. Now I knew it would be a bad idea to tell all of them. I know them well, knew who I could trust. Cause here, something like being bi, will obviously, lead to great strife. I told one friend, she responded the best and I'm lucky she did. I told another, she had a lil shock problem at first, but now she's completely ok... well, mostly okay with it. Understandable stuff she doesn't agree with, but hey, she's accepted me. The third one, Amanda, well, thought "she's my best friend" ya know... yah. Alright, she had a fit with me, wouldn't accept it, really condemned me... I mean, it was kinda rough. So we fought for about 5 months because of that and other various things. But that was what started it. Then here she was today, taking up for some guy she's know for 3-5 days and she wouldn't even be there fore me, one of her best friends for YEARS, whenever I needed her to understand about the SAME thing she's talking about now. So, yes, that annoyed me... I'm sorry, but it really did. It took so much control not to say anything. The other thing that I wanted to get out of my system was about her also. This afternoon her ex-ex-ex-ex boyfriend calls me. He's home from the military. I like him alright. But he asks me to cover for her because she's not supposed to be at his house due to stuff that happened between them. Her parents rules. That just irked me. I shoulda know she/he wanted something. The good thing is though that I'm speaking to her less and less. I just, argh, ya know? I'm trying to get this out. Other than that, my day was mostly fine. I have bunches of homework most everynight along with invites to go do stuff that I want to, but don't have time for. I shouldn't be writing this, I should be writing a poetry response, but, I needed to get that stuff out. Leave my troubles behind and start a new day. I do feel much better. Thanks for reading this if you bothered. *Wink* I'm going to start my poetry response and talk to my gf and a couple of buds. Bye!

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/184294-ADC---Annoyances