*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183897-Colleges-and-other-things
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#183897 added August 6, 2002 at 3:35am
Restrictions: None
Colleges... and other things
I do have to agree with one of my friends, there is just something hyponetic about typing. I don't know. I think there is about writing to, but obviously most of us can type faster than write. If I wrote everything I typed, sheesh, my hand would be full of muscles. I've just started back to school. I'm now a Senior. It's kinda weird. I'm having to look at colleges. I have 32 to look at, I need to find more scholarships to apply to. And I have so much I'm wanting to do. But yet I know I'm gonna have so much homework some nights. Especially with my schedule. I have AP English, Chemistry, Physics, and Pre-Cal. pretty much. Oh well though, I'll manage as always. I so need to clean up my room one day also need to clean up the house. But I slept for about 2 hours tonight, I woke up sneezing... have to clean room, to much animal debris. I think, I'm not sure, that I am allergic slightly to cats. I just have to be around the fur really closely for a long time.

Anyway, I guess school is going okay. There were some things in my friends journal that I also wanted to comment on. Maybe she won't get too annoyed by me doing this.

I have to finish looking at colleges. I need to have it down to about 10, right now I have 32. I really need to look up more scholarships. I really want to go to college where my g/f lives. But, I don't know if that'll be possible due to money. =/ I hate that. But, I think that with Sarah and I, we will figure something out when the time comes. I think I've elminated at least a couple off my list. I'm gonna list them and if any of you reading this know ANYTHING about one or more of these colleges, even if it is just an opinion, I'd love to know.

Texas: Angelo State U., Midwestern State U., Sam Houston State U., Stephen F. Austin State U., U. of Houston at Clear Lake, U of North Tx., and U. Tx at Permian Basin.
Tennessee: Austin Peay State U., East Tn. State U., Middle Tn. State U., Tn. State U., Tn Temple U., U of Tn. at Knoxville, and U of Tn. at Chattanooga.
Georgia: Augusta State U., Fort Valley State U., Georgia Southern U., U. of Georgia.
Alabama: Auburn U., U. of Al, U. of Al at Birmingham, and I'm interested in learning more about Jacksonville State U., Troy State U., and U. of Montevallo.
Mississippi: Jackson State U., U. of Southern Miss.
Montana: Montana State at Billings and Northern
Idaho: U. of Idaho
Colorado U. of Colorado at Denver
Washington: Central Wash. U., Eastern Wash. U, and Wash. State U.
Oregon: Western Oregon U.
California: Cali. State at San Marcos and Fresno

Darn, that was a lot, lol. Anyway. The one thing that is bugging me right now is... well, I dunno how to explain it. There is a girl that reminds me quite a bit of my gf, she goes to my school and I see her constantly (must have something to do with the fact I have 3 classes with her). I found out this weekend that she's the niece of one of my mom's best friends. So constantly I have to see her, her name be mentioned, and of course she has to have the same middle name too, etc. She's really nice and I have nothing against her at all. It just drives me nuts cause I want so badly to talk to Sarah and be with her, then here is a girl that reminds me of Sarah, so I start thinking about Sarah and wanting so badly to be with her... it hurts kinda. I think about Sarah all the time in some degree... or extent if you will... but sometimes it gets where she is all I can think about. I know, selfish me, but I start thinking about how much I love her and how I want to be with her and I'm overwhelmed. At the same time, I have to try to concentrate on school, my parents, on college crap, and helping my friends out... eventually getting a job, then signing up to play basketball. Then I kinda feel guilty because my best friend wants that, as she said tonight again in her journal. And I'm sure she's reading this now... but, it's nothing that I wouldn't say to her anyways... just happens to be in a journal instead of a note or on the phone. I don't know how to get a bf for someone. I don't know how I have a gf really. Cause, it was like, for a while there I just finally went for something and it worked out better than I could have ever imagined. I wish I could help her meet a guy that'd make her happy. I don't know what to do there. I guess the best would be to keep my trap shut.

I'm really happy actually. I don't have to see the friend who annoys me much at all. It's very nice. And I've found that I get along better with certain other friends. These 5-7 people, they're great, because I actually have fun around them... doesn't matter if we do something or just talk, it's fun. So, it's cool. That part of my friends and senior year should be great. I cannot wait until football season... always am anxious for the start of it. I must go to bed now though I do believe.

In closing, I'm gonna put these lyrics to and for Sarah because I thought of her when I heard this: *When I think about rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it's a heavenly tune. When I think about Heaven, I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.*

"When I think about Angels" - Jamie O'neal

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183897-Colleges-and-other-things