*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194019-September-21st---Great-entry-eh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#194019 added September 21, 2002 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
September 21st - Great entry, eh?
I just thought I would write something in my journal so you would all know that I am still alive. I haven't wrote much because it's been homecoming week. And for other reasons. Anyway.
The main thing bugging me I can't talk about, but maybe I will if you really want to know. One thing that keeps coming up throughout the last week is about one of my friends and how he "forces" his opinion on others. He doesn't, he just doesn't have a problem saying it out loud. This goes back to something that I've always believed in. Look, if it offends you, then don't read it, don't listen to it, or don't watch it. This journal, me talking about my gf and things relating to homosexuality, if homosexuality offends you, then you shouldn't be reading something pertaining to gays or lesbians, duh!!! And if you are reading and it offends you, then it was your choice to read it! I cannot act upon my anger if I get mad at someone for offending me when I ask their honest opinion... I asked for it. The guy just tells the truth and it's your choice to listen. One of the next things that has been brought up that I would like to comment on is about friendships turning into romantic relationships. You hear so many times how you don't wanna mess up the friendship. I think that if you date a friend, that if it doesn't work out, you're both very honest with each other, and decide it's best that you not date anymore, that you can keep the friendship as long as you don't let it get to you. I know that if I was to break up with Sarah, yes I would be really upset, but I would want her as a friend. I could not let her out of my life. I think that no matter what, she and I will always be friends. I want her in my life for I love her. It's as I told her, no matter how much I love her as my gf - which I cannot even begin to grasp - I know I love her even more as a friend. I do not think dating a friend is a bad idea, as long as it is approached with the right attitude and treated with the right manners. That's really all I have to say. Just have been thinking about that a lot. The only other thing that has went through my mind has been about how I need to get busy finishing the things I wanna do for Sarah's birthday. It's in 9 days. I'm so excited about it, I think almost as excited as I was for my 16th if not more. I was REALLY happy about the driver's license... but I'm REALLY happy for her too. This year, between her birthday and mine, it'll be the most excited I've been since I was little. She's turning 16 and I'm turning 18. I've been dating her since she was 14 and I was 16 (by about 2 months exactly). It's weird in a way, but I've enjoyed being with her so much... I wouldn't mind if it lasted until I was 103. *winks* Through all the ups and downs, through everything, the long nights, the sad tears, the happy ones, the longing, listening to her sleep, my heart aching, my body shaking, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. What's the next best thing, right? My car, lol. No guys, just kidding. The next best thing, well, it all really doesn't compare to her. Being able to breathe and letting her know that I love her. I do love my car tho, just not in the same way. LoL. I was watching Drew Carey and he said something like that and after being teased so much about how I "baby" my car, I had to put that. Well, my hs football team stomped the other team last night (47-0), only allowing my college team to get beat today... (30-13). That really bites too. The vols lost to the gators. Bah humbug. They'd better make up for it next weekend. I like watching football and basketball. Basketball, I think I like playing better than just watching, but football... I do not like to play. Anyway, I'm going to post this before it gets much later... hopefully dinner should be done soon.

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194019-September-21st---Great-entry-eh