*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198446-At-the-Pool-Party
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#198446 added October 12, 2002 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
At the Pool Party

I’m younger tonight in Dreamland, maybe in my early 20’s. I’ve been invited to a party at my boss’s house, up in the Valley. I’m out on the patio, near the pool. A girl in an orange print bikini invites me to sit next to her. She’s got short blonde hair, and is quite good looking except she has some acne on her face. We introduce ourselves, she tells me her name is Tina.

“I don’t know too many people here, I work for the guy who’s having this party,” I tell her.

“Who, Bill? He’s my father,” she says.

“I didn’t know he had any kids.”

“I’m his adopted daughter, and not a very good one, I’m afraid. I’ve been away for a while. In the loony bin, actually. Do I look crazy to you?” she asks.

“No, you look fine,” I say, feeling somewhat uncomfortable.

“I dropped out, ran away, lived on the street, got into drugs and that whole scene. One day I came home, thinking I’d get a free meal and some cash to buy some dope. My stepmom fed me and cleaned me up, but she wouldn’t give me any money. I went ballistic, threatened to kill her, and I tore up the house. I grabbed all the money in her purse and ran, but she called the cops. Then they signed the papers and had me committed…. Would you mind rubbing some sun block on my back for me?”

“Sure,” I reply, as she hands me the bottle.

She lies down and unties the string across her back. “I learned a lot while I was in the institution. I was there for two years, you know. I’m really trying to get it together now. I’m going back to school; I want to be a social worker.”

“That’s a pretty stressful job, I don’t think I could handle it,” I say.

“I think I’d be good at it. I’ve seen what it’s like to be down and out, and I’d really like to help those people… Could you rub some a little lower on my back?” she says, as she pushes her bikini bottom down a bit.

“Sure.” I say.

“Mmmmm… that feels so good…” She looks up over her shoulder at me, and I can see one of her breasts peeking out of her loosened bikini top. She notices me looking as she teases seductively “Would you like to rub some lotion on my legs for me next?”

At this point I decide I’d better cool things down before they become visible, if you know what I mean.

“I don’t know, It’s getting pretty hot out, I think I need to go in the water,” I say, as I dive into the pool.

She laughs, calls out “Hey, do you want to go out with me sometime?”

“Yeah, maybe,” I answer, as I swim across the pool.

She could be trouble, and her father is my boss…

Still, I bet we’d have some fun…

I’d better think about this…

© Copyright 2002 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198446-At-the-Pool-Party